Do You Know How Dangerous the PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Is?
According to our team’s researches on PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus virus, this Trojan Horse can be listed as Severe computer threat because it is able to open backdoor on your system silently and assist remote attacker and other infections invade your PC. Virus maker uses various ways to distribute PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus virus online secretly: First of all, PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus is packed in free download software, media file, game and torrents, once you open the free files, the Trojan takes its chance to get into your system at once; besides, it is embedded on ads or links on risky websites such as porn sites, if you visit such sites and click any thing, PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus can sneak into your PC also.
As we mentioned, PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus can permit remote access of infections and hacker, so how does it achieve that? Let’s reveal it clearly. Once the threat is loaded, your system Registry will become its first target. PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus hack in Registry to alter crucial system files to weaken system security, and then it adds malicious files to Registry to execute its tasks – building connection with remote server. It will establish a connection between your computer and remote server hosted by cyber criminal, thus more and more viruses and malware will be downloaded to damage your PC. Among the downloaded infections, a kind of backdoor trojan will be activated, thus hacker can use the security bugs caused by it to access your system remotely. In that situation, you not only have to sustain the poor system performance, but severe security risk on your privacy and files. If you want to avoid more troubles, it’s wise to delete PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus as soon as you detect it.
The characteristics of PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus
1. It sneaks into your computer without permission
2. It is able to generate all kinds of unwanted ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unsafe or scam websites
4. It is able to read your browser history and collect private data without consent
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Windows OS) Plan B – Delete PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Automatically from Windows PC (Easy and Safe For All PC Users)
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Part One – Delete PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Automatically from Windows PC
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: SpyHunter`s free version will help you detect malicious items on your system for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can choose to manually locate and remove the threats by yourself if you are computer specialist; And you can choose to let SpyHunter help you automatically remove the virus by purchasing its full version license. FYI, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
Part Two – Remove PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus
To avoid PUP.Optional.PCCleanPlus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.