Searchtudo.com is not an reliable website for searching, but a browser hijacker. The main sign of its infection is that your delegated homepage and search engine are replaced by searchtudo.com. As a hijacker, it will control everything on your browser to avoid it from being disabled. In this way, we don’t recommend you to keep it and use it.
Searchtudo.com will harm your pc via two main ways. One is the fake search engine and the other is enabling ads. Fake search engine is not necessarily harmful if you don’t click its links. But do you think you can do it? When a user begins searching, it is eager for the results. So it is impossible for him not to open the answers. And then, mischief happens. You will be led to other sites and engine. In the other case, searchtudo.com will enable the ads flooding your browser surface so that you will be unavoidable for its seduce. If you perfect to shopping online, you are in danger. But in these days, who is not!
Searchtudo.com will also hijacker your privacy which is the target for most of virus. And it is useful for them. They don’t care if your photo is good or if you are willing to receive phone call from strangers. They will sell your privacy whatever. And as you know, privacy is precious. In these days, it is also valuable for it can help criminals to gain money.
If your are value your privacy and your pc, you would better to clean your pc and get rid of searchtudo.com. And you may find it hard to delete it, so we provide you some good ideas for the removal things.
Potential Risks of searchtudo.com Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
searchtudo.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of searchtudo.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete searchtudo.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of searchtudo.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the searchtudo.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during searchtudo.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove searchtudo.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall searchtudo.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click searchtudo.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove searchtudo.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select searchtudo.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select searchtudo.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select searchtudo.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove searchtudo.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of searchtudo.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by searchtudo.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<searchtudo.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete searchtudo.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove searchtudo.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove searchtudo.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove searchtudo.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by searchtudo.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by searchtudo.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the searchtudo.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing searchtudo.com
To avoid searchtudo.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.