Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco Description
Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco is a high-risk computer virus belong to ransomware. It infiltrates the security-vulnerable computer silently and allows remote attacker to access the compromised computer to execute codes that encrypt users’ personal files with nasty extension. Once it lurks into your PC, it tries to open the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection on your computer using default user name and password list. It utilizes this open channel in order to access network shared resources and spread a copy of Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco files.
ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco facilitates the hacker to intrude your PC, thus the hacker execute codes hijack your files and block your access to all of them. It pop up warnings to ask you follow instruction to visit hacker’s website decrypt your files with lots of money. Worse still it can be used by hacker to steal your confidential information such as banking login details, thus they can take all your money in the account. Ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco is no doubt a severe threat to your PC, it’s highly recommended to remove it with as early as you can, follow steps here to remove it quickly:
Troubles Made by ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
5. Now restart your system to complete the removal of ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco
To avoid ex. xocmsn21tp.f9uco coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.