C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 is a typical Trojan which mainly cause system vulnerability on your PC and worsen the whole conditions. Users will not be aware when C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 enters their PCs. And in most of time, even when it begins to exert bad impact on their system, they feel nothing since C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 specializes in disguise.
C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 normally enters your PC with the package of the third party application from unknown hostile sites. When you are going to install the application and you run the .exe file, it runs itself as well when the application is installed. In this way, C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 secretly lurks on your PC and does harm to everything.
C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 will cause regularly blue screen of your system data and make your PC continually unable to work. Besides, it is the reason for the system loopholes. It can shut up your protecting functions. From then on, none alert will appear when suspicious sites opened or virus infecting. And the virus can be rampant on every corner or your PC. Finally, it will crash over.
If you don’t want to be next victim of C:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23, the conspicuous way is to remove it from your PC immediately. As we know, it would not be an easy job, and its developer is good at programming and make it invisible for them. We now provide you detailed guides here and they are proven to work well under such circumstance. Please check it.
What Damages Will c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 Virus Caused?
- It makes your system perform slowly and even cause constant blue screen.
- It flood your hard drive with lots of junk files
- It installs more malicious programs into computer withot your knowledge
- It often redirects you to advertising pages or phishing websites
- It put your sensitive information and personal files at risk by opening backdoor for hacker
c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23
To avoid c:\windows\syswow64\ogLtI23 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.