Do You Know How Dangerous the SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer Is?
SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer is an awful trojan virus which can detect security bugs on your system and open backdoor to assist cyber criminal get into your PC. As soon as successfully entering your PC, SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer corrupts crucial sections on your PC to weaken system security, then it connects remote server set by hackers will to drop more threats to your PC, such as spyware stealing your information, ransomware encrypting your files and locking your computer , browser hijacker replacing your homepage, and malware degrading your PC performance.
Moreover, once your system’s security is collapsed by SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer completely, hacker will have chance to get access to your system without any impediments. In consequence, your confidential data and files will be seriously threatened. The worst situation is that SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer may make your Internet to be blocked and your computer to be disabled totally after it hijacks your Host files and corrupts MBR section, then you cannot connect to Internet or boot your system up until the virus is removed. There is no doubt that SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer virus needs to be ended immediately, follow the steps below to save your system quickly:
Bad Issus Caused by SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer Virus
1. It can execute numerous harmful tasks to take up lots CPU and RAM space
2. It leads everything run slowly and causes system death or crash
3. It adds malicious browser extensions to present you endless ads and spam popups
4. It can get your PC infected with other infections like Spyware,Adware, Browser Hijacker and Ransomware
5. It causes malfunctions of many programs or system functions
6. It can be used to collect your privacy and personal information such as password, credit card information.
SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer
To avoid SoftwareBundler:Win32/InstallMonetizer coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.