DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker)
DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) claims to be a good application which will help you when you are shopping online, and it seems it can dig up all the information for your favorable products. But it is just on the surface. And it is the fake news under it. When you find that the links will redirect you to other sites not coinciding with its content, it is too late for you to protect your PC since you have already brought something malicious here.
When you download the third party application, you may have chase to bring in DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker), especially when you download it from the sites of unknown identity. But it is not a necessary way. It can also come with the attachment of spam email or the auto startup links on the porn websites. If you miss just a trace of detail when you are conducting the online activities, it is probably that you get it enter your PC. It doesn’t exaggerate to state that it is able to get in by every opening.
The objective of DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) is to gain profits, and how does it do that? First, it is ads. It can produce numerous ads contains scam to redirect you to sponsored websites. It makes commission by increasing the visits. The links are also connected to the downloading of freeware. It is also one way to get commission. DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) can also be used by criminals to bring in some virus so that it can acquire your personal information and then steal the money from your digital accounts.
We could not provide you any advice about how to avoiding bringing in DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) as it is too much capable, but we can give you the best way to detect it and get DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) removed . Please refer to the ways below.
Severe Problems Caused by DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker)>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker):
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker)
To avoid DNS Unlocker (DNS-Unlocker) coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.