Do you know how harmful the Crypton Ransomware is? It is one of the most dangerous virus, the result infected by it will be really miserable for you. And it is obvious to speculate that its harms will be related to the extension. In fact, this is a ransomware which is new recently and it earns its name by its super perniciousness. If users have infected with this virus, it is better for them to remove it. Otherwise, everything will go in a wrong way from then on.
Like any other data encrytion virus, Crypton Ransomware can encrypt the files of your PC, both windows and mac. How is this related to the extension? Actually it will add a strange extensions after the normal one, such as .crypz and _crypt, and it is a sign for you to find out these files are harmed by ransomware. Users will never know how to open these files and it is also impossible to open it without a key.
Crypton Ransomware Ransom Note
All data on your PC is encrypted!
To decrypt your data, you need to pay the amounts shown below.
Please note that the payment confirmation may take some time (from 1 hour to 1 day)
All this time, the program must be running and have an Internet connection.
After the successful confirmation of payment – decoding will start automatically.
Read more about how to make a payment using Bitcoin can be found on the Internet network.
In destination address – specify the Bitcoin address, listed below.
Keep in mind that the services may charge a fee from the payment, it is important that we must…
It is not recommended to attempt to recover the data, or remove this program! This can lead to a complete loss of your data forever!
To restore data, your must be connected to the Internet.
When you are put in a tight spot, a help message from Crypton Ransomware will reach you and let you know how to spend a large amount of money for this key. In this case, you should not do as it suggests. Otherwise, it will steal all your money by detecting your bank information and this key is invalid just after a while.
To solve this Crypton Ransomware, our tech team has produce a useful instruction to assist you. We have tested it in such kind of situations and we promise it is feasible. Please check it and follow it.
Crypton Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete Crypton Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of Crypton Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete Crypton Ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove Crypton Ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Crypton Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Crypton Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Crypton Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3 Save back your important files from Crypton Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Crypton Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Crypton Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Crypton Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of Crypton Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Crypton Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Crypton Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove Crypton Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall Crypton Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Crypton Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Crypton Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Crypton Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Crypton Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Crypton Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Crypton Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Crypton Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Crypton Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Crypton Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove Crypton Ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Crypton Ransomware
To avoid Crypton Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.