Do You Know How Dangerous the Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO Is?
Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO is a severely dangerous Trojan infection which has ability to sneak into all computers secretly and implement hazardous activities to cause fatal problems. No matter if your system security is strong or weak, and no matter if you are a experienced user or a rookie, Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO can invade your PC with ease through various ways. For instance, when you update a software from non-official website, or visit porn websites, or download freeware, or open a attachment on a email, it will have chance to sneak into your system without your knowledge.
After Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO infiltrating your system, you will not have any good experience or good system performance on your PC any more until you remove it. Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO will alter your firewall settings, browser settings, registry and DNS settings and crucial settings to trigger big troubles: it installs adware to hijack your browser and redirect you to phishing websites; it overly uses CPU to make system slow or freezing; it opens a backdoor for infections like worms, malware and spyware to damage your PC; and helps hacker remotely invade your system to do everything they want. That means, due to Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO, your precious personal files and sensitive information on your computer may face being corrupted or stolen by hacker. In short, Win32/Patched.AO is a great risk on your computer. If you want keep your computer safe, you must remove Win32/Patched.AO as soon as possible. Don’t leave it on your PC for one more sec, just remove it now as the Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO removal steps below:
Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you get rid of Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO safely and easily with Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO scanner.
Step 1 – Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO with SpyHunter
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO
To avoid Trojan:Win32/Patched.AO coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.