DMA Locker 3.0 Description
DMA Locker 3.0 is a top computer threat made by hacker for earning money from computer users. Usually, DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware will get into your system silently when you visit porn sites, install freeware or open spam emails attachments. Once it is loaded, it generates malicious process in your Task Manager when you system is up. Before your antivirus detects its harmful activities, the virus will lock most of your personal files with DMA Locker 3.0. Through such illegal action, virus maker of DMA Locker 3.0 will force you to pay huge funds as a exchange to get your healthy files back.
Messages from DMA Locker 3.0
All your personal files are LOCKED!
*All your important files (including hard disks, networks disks, flash, USB) are encrypted.
*All of files are locked with asymmetric algorithm using AES-256 and then RSA-2048 cipher.
*You are not possible to unlock your files because all your backups are removed.
*Only way to unlock your files is to pay us 536 GBP in Bitcoin currency (2.0 BTC). After payment we will send you decryption key automatically, which allow you to unblock files. If files unlocking procedure is already working, you can easily torn off your computer and continue files unlocking after nest startup. To continue healing your files, copy and paste the same decryption key to the “decryption key” field and press “Decrypt” button. The files recovering will be continued.
Moreover, DMA Locker 3.0 can transfer a large amount of malware and spyware, which facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Please note that, paying money to the hacker may not restore your files, instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal your banking account. Therefore, if DMA Locker 3.0 has infected your system, do not pay the cyber criminal, what you should do is to get the virus removed immediately.
DMA Locker 3.0 Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of DMA Locker 3.0 with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete DMA Locker 3.0 Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of DMA Locker 3.0 with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the DMA Locker 3.0 manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during DMA Locker 3.0 manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove DMA Locker 3.0 safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall DMA Locker 3.0 and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click DMA Locker 3.0 or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete malicious files of DMA Locker 3.0 from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by DMA Locker 3.0 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<DMA Locker 3.0>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete DMA Locker 3.0 with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove DMA Locker 3.0 completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove DMA Locker 3.0 and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove DMA Locker 3.0 and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by DMA Locker 3.0:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by DMA Locker 3.0 and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from DMA Locker 3.0 with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as DMA Locker 3.0 was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of DMA Locker 3.0 ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by DMA Locker 3.0. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing DMA Locker 3.0
To avoid DMA Locker 3.0 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.