JS:Miner-C is a Trojan and its danger index can ranked as severe. As you know, JS:Miner-C is malicious to the whole systems and will silently sneaks into your PC without your permission. And it normally comes with the third party application and will also appear on the attachment of spam emails. In most of time, websites can directly bring it to your PC as well. So when your use your PC, you should be careful all over the process.
How does JS:Miner-C gain profits? As you know, everything works for money. And Trojan will not cost its energy just from simply fun. The main resources of its income are by means named blackmail. It will not just detect your information and sale it. It is beyond that. JS:Miner-C will make password on the documents without consent. So people also call it as password generator, but it is not a compliment. when you are going to open it, it will remind you that this documents are broken. If it is an important paper, or a business proposals which you have written overnights, you will cost whatever you could do to save them. And then, you lose your money.
Under most of circumstances, this issue is not optional. You cannot bargain for it because if you will save the documents depends on the decisions made by them. So to protect all your system, you should delete JS:Miner-C as soon as possible, especially before the tragedy happened. And we have created some removal guides for you. Please refer to it.
Severe Problems Caused by JS:Miner-C Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
JS:Miner-C Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of JS:Miner-C with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Windows OS) Plan B – Delete JS:Miner-C Automatically (Easy and Safe For All PC Users!!)
(Apple Mac OS) Plan C – Remove JS:Miner-C Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of JS:Miner-C with Manual Solution
Attention, Please! For the safety of your computer, before you start the JS:Miner-C manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during JS:Miner-C manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove JS:Miner-C safely and easily with professional security tools.
Step 1 – Uninstall JS:Miner-C and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click JS:Miner-C or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove JS:Miner-C from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select JS:Miner-C and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select JS:Miner-C and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select JS:Miner-C and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove JS:Miner-C associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of JS:Miner-C from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by JS:Miner-C and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<JS:Miner-C>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
(Windows OS) Plan B – Delete JS:Miner-C Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove JS:Miner-C and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove JS:Miner-C completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove JS:Miner-C and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove JS:Miner-C and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by JS:Miner-C:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by JS:Miner-C and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the JS:Miner-C virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove JS:Miner-C Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by JS:Miner-C and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing JS:Miner-C
To avoid JS:Miner-C coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.