Win32:SupTap-O is a risky and foxy Trojan horse programmed to corrupt your system files and trigger security bugs to give pathway for hacker to invade you PC to steal confidential information about you. Once Win32:SupTap-O successfully invades your system, it will execute malicious codes to hide itself at your background and let the remote hacker connect your PC and take over it. After that, the hacker will inset malicious code in your browser to peer at your network activity and snapshoot your financial information such as credit card number & password or banking account details, severely invading your personal privacy and endangering your personal property. What’s worse, Win32:SupTap-O helps more threats invade your system to mess up everything. The worst thing caused by threat is money loss and identity theft. Summing up, if you do not want suffer from more troubles, you need to get rid of Win32:SupTap-O as early as possible.
The annoying traits made by Win32:SupTap-O
1. It connects malicious server to download more infections into your computer secretly
2. It will casue system crash or death and damage computer programs
3. It changes homepage of web browser and prevents user from modifying it
4. It redirects your web searches to advertising or phishing websites
5. It helps cyber criminal steal some important information of your computer
Win32:SupTap-O Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Win32:SupTap-O with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Win32:SupTap-O Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Win32:SupTap-O with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Win32:SupTap-O manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Win32:SupTap-O manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Win32:SupTap-O safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Win32:SupTap-O and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Win32:SupTap-O or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Win32:SupTap-O from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Win32:SupTap-O and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Win32:SupTap-O and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Win32:SupTap-O and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Win32:SupTap-O associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Win32:SupTap-O from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Win32:SupTap-O and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Win32:SupTap-O>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Win32:SupTap-O with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Win32:SupTap-O completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Win32:SupTap-O and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Win32:SupTap-O and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Win32:SupTap-O and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Win32:SupTap-O:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Win32:SupTap-O and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Win32:SupTap-O
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Win32:SupTap-O
To avoid Win32:SupTap-O coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.