Tron Ransomware Description
Tron Ransomware, also known as supportjron @gmail .com virus, .tron file virus or tron extension virus, is a top computer threat made by hacker for earning money from computer users. Usually, Tron Ransomware will get into your system silently when you visit porn sites, install freeware or open spam emails attachments. Once it is loaded, it generates malicious process in your Task Manager when you system is up. Before your antivirus detects its harmful activities, the virus will lock most of your personal files with Tron Ransomware. Through such illegal action, virus maker of Tron Ransomware will force you to pay huge funds as a exchange to get your healthy files back.
Ransom Note from Tron File Virus
All your files are encrypted
What happened to my computer?
Your important files are encrypted.
Many of your documents, photos, videos, databases and other files are no longer accessible because they have been encrypted.
Maybe you are busy looking for a way to recovery your files, but do not waste your time.
Nobody can recover your files without our decryption service.
Can i Recover my Files?
Sure, We guarantee that you can recover II your files safely and easily.
But you have not so enough time.
You have only have 10 days to submit the payment.
Also, if you don’t pay in 10 days, you won’t be able to recover your files forever.
How Do I pay?
Payment is accepted in bitcoin only. For more information, click “How to buy Bitcoin”. Please check the current price of bitcoin and buy some bitcoins.
And send the correct amount to the address specified in the window.
After your payment you need to write to us on mail.
We will decrypt your files.
We strongly recommend you to not remove this software, and disable your anti-virus for a while, until! you pay and the
payment gets processed, if your anti-virus gets updated and removes this software autmatically, it will not be able
to recover your files even if you pay!
Amount 0.05 [ Copy ]
Bitcoin address DzNaZiWzBwUr8ymWHcSzbYGidutRNDuEs [Copy]
EMAIL supportjron @gmail .com [Copy]
Moreover, Tron Ransomware can transfer a large amount of malware and spyware, which facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Please note that, paying money to the hacker may not restore your files, instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal your banking account. Therefore, if Tron Ransomware has infected your system, do not pay the cyber criminal, what you should do is to get the virus removed immediately.
Tron Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete Tron Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of Tron Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete Tron Ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove Tron Ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Tron Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Tron Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Tron Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Tron Ransomware:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by Tron Ransomware and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from Tron Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Tron Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Tron Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Tron Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of Tron Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Tron Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Tron Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove Tron Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall Tron Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Tron Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Tron Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Tron Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Tron Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Tron Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Tron Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Tron Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Tron Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Tron Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove Tron Ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Tron Ransomware
To avoid Tron Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.