Our Search Window
Our Search Window is a very common browser hijacker which gains its name in mid-2015. users who see it pop up their browsers complaint that it will do every harmful things to make money from its cooperated sites and application. Our Search Window is able to change the settings of every kind of browsers, such as Microsoft edge, Google chrome, internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari, and so on. Besides, it can weaken the protection of your privacy and serves for the criminal.
The main job of Our Search Window is to act as a fake search engine and displace the default sites and search engine. This trend is irresistible. When you input the questions on its search engine, it will lead you to the results from google and in the same time, it will attach malicious links on the top results in order to make you click it as many as possible. And Our Search Window will begins to take the edge off your protection function and make the ads enabled on your pc. After it is working, your browsers are surging with numerous forms of ads everywhere and they include banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc.
Our Search Window is not only irritating, but also noxious. It brings redundant applications on your pc and then it breaks your operating system. Also, it serves as a monitor to spy on your every move. So your personal identity and your registration information are stolen. In this way, you should not be surprised to see some obscure site use your photo or image to do some promoting without consent and payment.
We firmly believe that removing Our Search Window is the only way to save your computer and if you have no idea about how to begin this job, we provide you some guides to assist you.
Other Problems Caused by Our Search Window
1. It can make changes on your default system settings without permission
2. It will mislead you to phishing websites created to scam people
3. It generates a lot of ads to make your web browser out of function
4. It is capable of collecting your important information
5. It will cause system death or crash and other weird errors
6. It makes your PC a easy target for remote attacker
7. It helps hacker enter your system to steal your files
Our Search Window Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Our Search Window with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Our Search Window Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Our Search Window with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Our Search Window manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Our Search Window manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Our Search Window safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Our Search Window and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Our Search Window or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Our Search Window from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Our Search Window and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Our Search Window and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Our Search Window and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Our Search Window associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Our Search Window from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Our Search Window and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Our Search Window>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Our Search Window with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Our Search Window completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Our Search Window and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Our Search Window and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Our Search Window:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Our Search Window and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Our Search Window virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Our Search Window
To avoid Our Search Window coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.