Do You Know How Dangerous the .KRAB File Extension Virus Is?
.KRAB File Extension Virus is one of the most malicious computer threat that targets on machines with Windows OS. It is discovered that .KRAB File Extension Virus can enter a computer through links on porn websites, attached files of spam emails and installer of free download apps. If you carelessly let it get inside your system, you will experience the worst system security problem.
.KRAB File Extension Virus Ransom Note
—= GANDCRAB V4 =—
All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension: .KRAB
The only method of recovering files is to purchase an unique private key. Only we can give you this key and only we can recover your files.
The server with your key is in a closed network TOR. You can get there by the following ways:
| 0. Download Tor browser – https://www.torproject.org/
| 1. Install Tor browser
| 2. Open Tor Browser
| 3. Open link in TOR browser:
| 4. Follow the instructions on this page
On our page you will see instructions on payment and get the opportunity to decrypt 1 file for free.
IN ORDER TO PREVENT DATA DAMAGE:
* DO NOT MODIFY ENCRYPTED FILES
* DO NOT CHANGE DATA BELOW
.KRAB File Extension Virus is used to encrypt your personal files and make money for the hacker. In order to restore your files, you will be demanded to buy a decryption key that costs a bomb. The ransom fees have to be transferred to hacker’s account through Bitcoin, thus even you call FBI or police, these cyber criminals cannot be tracked or arrested. You may think that the last thing you can do is to send money to them so that you can recovery your files infected by .KRAB File Extension Virus, however, as a matter of fact, even the hacker received your money, there is no guarantee that you can get your files back. They can do the same thing to lock your files again and then require more ransom fees. Therefore, do not trust these evil hackers. Now you need to get rid of .KRAB File Extension Virus from your system so that the amounts of encrypted files can be decreased and your new files will not be encrypted. After that, you can restore your files with you have backup or some famous software for data recovery.
Instructions For Remove Ransomware and Decrypt Infected Files
To restore the files infected by ransomware like .KRAB File Extension Virus, the first step is to eliminate the ransomware core files completely, then it cannot hide in your system to re-encrypt the files again.
Dealing with .KRAB File Extension Virus, one of the most dangerous computer virus, we highly recommend computer user to run a in-depth scan on system with SpyHunter’s Malware Detection Tool to find out all malicious items.
– Now start a scan with SpyHunter to detect and remove threats.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
(Important Note – Your web browser may display a false alert as the screenshot below. Do not worry, just click Keep to continue the download)
2. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter :
– Click Yes to Launch the Installer once you see the message below:
– Select your Language and click OK:
– Wait for a while to let it Prepare installer:
– Click CONTINUE When EnigmaSoft Limited Installer appears:
– Click ACCEPT & INSTALL in the End User License Agreement window:
– Now wait for the complete of Installation:
3. Once the installation finishes, run SpyHunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to detect .KRAB File Extension Virus and hiding infections.
4. Click View Scan Results! to check all the detected infections:
5. According to the scan results, you can decide how to remove the Malware and PUPS:
– If you are a computer specialist: You can manually find out all the paths of the threats based on the scan results and removed them one by one at your own risk.
(In case you make any mistake when removing files in Registry Editor, your system may be damaged severely. Therefore, do not try manual removal unless you’re a specialist.)
– If you are NOT a computer specialist: Click Next and Register Full Version of SpyHunter to automatically remove all infections.
(Safest and Easiest Solution! Highly Recommended!)
First of All, Do Not Pay Ransom. When your files are encrypted by ransomware like .KRAB File Extension Virus, please do not pay ransom fees to its developer, who are hackers and cyber criminals should never be trusted. If you buy decryption tool from them, it has huge possibility that you just get a fake decryptor from them. You not only get scammed, but also fund these hacker to develop more ransomware in the future.
To decrypt your files, you can count on legitimate decryption tools provided by legitimate tech companies.
Here below is the list the decryption tools you can try.
1. Data Recovery Pro (Not Free)
This tool is not free, but among the decryptors that costs money, this is the one that has the higher chance to help users get back some files. If you want to have a try, follow here:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
2. EmsiSoft Decryptor (Free)
EmsiSoft is working on developing free decryptor for the newest ransomware. Currently it provide user with over 40 free and useful decryptors. Please visit https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/ to find and download the decrypter you need.
Now it has the following decryptors:
Decrypter for NemucodAES
Decrypter for Amnesia2
Decrypter for Amnesia
Decrypter for Cry128
Decrypter for Cry9
Decrypter for Damage
Decrypter for CryptON
Decrypter for MRCR
Decrypter for Marlboro
Decrypter for OpenToYou
Decrypter for Globe3
Decrypter for GlobeImposter
Decrypter for NMoreira
Decrypter for OzozaLocker
Decrypter for Globe2
Decrypter for Globe
Decrypter for Al-Namrood
Decrypter for FenixLocker
Decrypter for Fabiansomware
Decrypter for Philadelphia
Decrypter for Stampado
Decrypter for ApocalypseVM
Decrypter for Apocalypse
Decrypter for BadBlock
Decrypter for Xorist
Decrypter for 777
Decrypter for AutoLocky
Decrypter for Nemucod
Decrypter for DMALocker2
Decrypter for HydraCrypt
Decrypter for DMALocker
Decrypter for CrypBoss
Decrypter for Gomasom
Decrypter for KeyBTC
Decrypter for LeChiffre
Decrypter for Radamant
Decrypter for CryptInfinite
Decrypter for PClock
Decrypter for CryptoDefense
Decrypter for Harasom
3. Trend Micro Decryptor (Free)
Trend Micro Ransomware File Decryptor tool is able to decrypt certain type of ransomware. Visit the download page here to follow its instructions to download and use the decryotor for free.
Now it provides decryptors for the following ransomware:
4. Avast Free Ransomware Decryption Tools
Avast free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the many types of ransomware. Go to this Avast page and download the decyptors for the following ransomware:
5. Kaspersky Free Ransomware Decryptors
Kaspersky russian lab now provides the following free decryptors. Visit Kaspersky page here and have a try :
NOTE – We hope the above resources for ransomware decryption can at least help you decrypt some of your important files. In case they do not work, please don’t give up. You just need to wait for the update from these tools in the short future. We believe these top-class tech company can finally find out a solution for your files.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .KRAB File Extension Virus
To avoid .KRAB File Extension Virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.