Harmful Properties of Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware
You will be freaked out when you find that the files on the PC all are encrypted by Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware, and you may think you’ve got a savior when you see the ransom note about file decryption. But in fact the ransom note from Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware may be an internet fraud, which may just take your money but never give you a real decryption key. If I were you, I will try another way to decrypt the files.
Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware will tell you that all these files are encrypted, and you should pay for the decryption key if you want to recover files. We firmly suggest that you should not pay money to the hacker. Because there were cases that victims never got the real decryption key even though they transfer the ransom fees. And you just fund the hacker to make more virus in the future.
In this way, we believe you should try the other way to get your files recovered . We have summarized the instructions, and please check them.
How to Recover Files Infected by Ransomware?
Please Note That – This guide is only written to provide victims of Ransomware with one of the most possible file decryption methods. But we cannot promise that this guide can 100% help you decrypt your files. Anyway, it is worth to trying it. And if a 100% proven method to recover the encrypted files is found we will update this guide!
Ransomware may not only encrypt files, but also bring other potential risks to infected computer. Before you try any decryption tools, We recommend victims to run a in-depth scan with SpyHunter Anti-malware and see whether it can detect potential risks or damages. This may decrease the risks of being re-encrypted.
SpyHunter is a professional anti-malware application that has the ability to detect and remove the most aggressive threats, including rootkits, which use exploits and undocumented tricks to secretly install ransomware, rogueware, trojans, keyloggers and other security threats.
– Now Download SpyHunter to Scan PC and see what it will detect.
(The below link will open a new page from where you can download SpyHunter. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware to Detect Threats
SpyHunter’s malware scanner is free. Once it detects a virus or malware, you’ll need to purchase its full version to remove the threat. And please note that, I am not the maker of SpyHuner, but one of its affiliates promoting SpyHunter.
(Note – If you fail to access the download page, it might by blocked by your running antimalware tool due to Software Conflicts. Once that happens, PLEASE Turn Off the anti-malware tool Running on your computer, and then come back to this page to click SpyHunter DOWNLOAD link again.
1. Once you downloaded, Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter :
– Click Yes to Launch the Installer once you see the message below:
– Follows the prompts of SpyHunter Installer to complete the instillation.
2. Once the installation finishes, run SpyHunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to diagnose your computer.
3. Click View Scan Results! to check all the detected infections:
4. Now you can see all potential threats in scan results. If you’re going to use SpyHunter remove all detected potential threats, you should register the Full Version of SpyHunter.
First of All, Do Not Buy Decryption Key From Hacker. When your files are encrypted by ransomware like Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware, please do not pay ransom fees to its developer, who are hackers and cyber criminals should never be trusted. If you buy decryption tool from them, it has huge possibility that you just get a fake decryptor from them. You not only get scammed, but also fund these hacker to develop more ransomware in the future.
To decrypt your files, you can try some legitimate decryption tools provided by legitimate tech companies.
Please Note That – We only recommend the possible decryption tools which may decrypt your files . But we cannot promise that these tools can 100% help you decrypt your files. You Can Decide If You Want To Try Them At Your Will. Anyway, it is worth to trying them. And if a 100% proven method to recover the encrypted files is found we will update this guide!
Here below is the list the decryption tools you can try:
1. Data Recovery Pro (Not Free)
This tool is not free, but among the decryptors that costs money, this is the one that has the higher chance to help users get back some files. If you want to have a try, follow here:
– Click the button below to download Data Recovery Pro:Data Recovery Pro Download Link
(Note – If you fail to access the download page, it might by blocked by your running antimalware tool due to Software Conflicts. Once that happens, PLEASE Turn Off the anti-malware tool Running on your computer, and then come back to this page to click the above DOWNLOAD link again.
– Click START SCAN to find all files on PC:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to see whether it will decrypt some files for you:
2. EmsiSoft Decryptor (Free)
EmsiSoft is working on developing free decryptor for the newest ransomware. Currently it provide user with over 40 free and useful decryptors. Please visit https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/ to find and download the decrypter you need.
3. Trend Micro Decryptor (Free)
Trend Micro Ransomware File Decryptor tool is able to decrypt certain type of ransomware. Visit the download page here to follow its instructions to download and use the decryotor for free.
4. Avast Free Ransomware Decryption Tools
Avast free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the many types of ransomware. Go to this Avast page and download the decyptors for the latest ransomware.
5. Kaspersky Free Ransomware Decryptors
Kaspersky russian lab now provides many free decryptors. Visit Kaspersky page here and have a try .
6. NoMoreRansom Decryptors
The No More Ransom Project provides free decryption tools for lots of ransomware. Have a try on these tools at this page: https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/decryption-tools.html
NOTE – We hope the above resources for ransomware decryption can at least help you decrypt some of your important files. In case they do not work, please don’t give up. You just need to wait for the update from these tools in the short future. We believe these top-class tech company can finally find out a solution for your files.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware
To avoid Harmahelp73@gmx.de Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.