.Bkp Ransomware Description
.Bkp Ransomware is a high-risk computer virus belongs to file locking Trojan. It infiltrates the security-vulnerable computer silently and allows remote attacker to access the compromised computer to execute codes that encrypt users’ personal files with nasty extension. Once it lurks into your PC, it tries to open the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection on your computer using default user name and password list. It utilizes this open channel in order to access network shared resources and spread a copy of .Bkp Ransomware files.
Ransom Note of .Bkp Ransomware
All your files have been encrypted!
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC. If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail [redacted] Write this ID in the title of your message [id] In case of no answer in 24 hours write us to theese e-mails: [redacted] You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us. After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files.
Free decryption as guarantee
Before paying you can send us up to 1 file for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 1Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.)
How to obtain Bitcoins
The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins site. You have to register, click ‘Buy bitcoins’, and select the seller by payment method and price.
Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here:
Do not rename encrypted files.
Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
.Bkp Ransomware facilitates the hacker to intrude your PC, thus the hacker execute codes hijack your files and block your access to all of them. It pop up warnings to ask you follow instruction to visit hacker’s website decrypt your files with lots of money. Worse still it can be used by hacker to steal your confidential information such as banking login details, thus they can take all your money in the account. .Bkp Ransomware is no doubt a severe threat to your PC, it’s highly recommended to remove it with as early as you can, follow steps here to remove it quickly:
Instructions For Remove Ransomware and Decrypt Infected Files
To restore the files infected by ransomware like .Bkp Ransomware, the first step is to eliminate the ransomware core files completely, then it cannot hide in your system to re-encrypt the files again.
Dealing with .Bkp Ransomware, one of the most dangerous computer virus, we highly recommend computer user to run a in-depth scan on system with SpyHunter’s Malware Detection Tool to find out all malicious items.
– Now start a scan with SpyHunter to detect and remove threats.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
(Important Note – Your web browser may display a false alert as the screenshot below. Do not worry, just click Keep to continue the download)
2. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter :
– Click Yes to Launch the Installer once you see the message below:
– Select your Language and click OK:
– Wait for a while to let it Prepare installer:
– Click CONTINUE When EnigmaSoft Limited Installer appears:
– Click ACCEPT & INSTALL in the End User License Agreement window:
– Now wait for the complete of Installation:
3. Once the installation finishes, run SpyHunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to detect .Bkp Ransomware and hiding infections.
4. Click View Scan Results! to check all the detected infections:
5. According to the scan results, you can decide how to remove the Malware and PUPS:
– If you are a computer specialist: You can manually find out all the paths of the threats based on the scan results and removed them one by one at your own risk.
(In case you make any mistake when removing files in Registry Editor, your system may be damaged severely. Therefore, do not try manual removal unless you’re a specialist.)
– If you are NOT a computer specialist: Click Next and Register Full Version of SpyHunter to automatically remove all infections.
(Safest and Easiest Solution! Highly Recommended!)
First of All, Do Not Pay Ransom. When your files are encrypted by ransomware like .Bkp Ransomware, please do not pay ransom fees to its developer, who are hackers and cyber criminals should never be trusted. If you buy decryption tool from them, it has huge possibility that you just get a fake decryptor from them. You not only get scammed, but also fund these hacker to develop more ransomware in the future.
To decrypt your files, you can count on legitimate decryption tools provided by legitimate tech companies.
Here below is the list the decryption tools you can try.
1. Data Recovery Pro (Not Free)
This tool is not free, but among the decryptors that costs money, this is the one that has the higher chance to help users get back some files. If you want to have a try, follow here:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
2. EmsiSoft Decryptor (Free)
EmsiSoft is working on developing free decryptor for the newest ransomware. Currently it provide user with over 40 free and useful decryptors. Please visit https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/ to find and download the decrypter you need.
Now it has the following decryptors:
Decrypter for NemucodAES
Decrypter for Amnesia2
Decrypter for Amnesia
Decrypter for Cry128
Decrypter for Cry9
Decrypter for Damage
Decrypter for CryptON
Decrypter for MRCR
Decrypter for Marlboro
Decrypter for OpenToYou
Decrypter for Globe3
Decrypter for GlobeImposter
Decrypter for NMoreira
Decrypter for OzozaLocker
Decrypter for Globe2
Decrypter for Globe
Decrypter for Al-Namrood
Decrypter for FenixLocker
Decrypter for Fabiansomware
Decrypter for Philadelphia
Decrypter for Stampado
Decrypter for ApocalypseVM
Decrypter for Apocalypse
Decrypter for BadBlock
Decrypter for Xorist
Decrypter for 777
Decrypter for AutoLocky
Decrypter for Nemucod
Decrypter for DMALocker2
Decrypter for HydraCrypt
Decrypter for DMALocker
Decrypter for CrypBoss
Decrypter for Gomasom
Decrypter for KeyBTC
Decrypter for LeChiffre
Decrypter for Radamant
Decrypter for CryptInfinite
Decrypter for PClock
Decrypter for CryptoDefense
Decrypter for Harasom
3. Trend Micro Decryptor (Free)
Trend Micro Ransomware File Decryptor tool is able to decrypt certain type of ransomware. Visit the download page here to follow its instructions to download and use the decryotor for free.
Now it provides decryptors for the following ransomware:
4. Avast Free Ransomware Decryption Tools
Avast free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the many types of ransomware. Go to this Avast page and download the decyptors for the following ransomware:
5. Kaspersky Free Ransomware Decryptors
Kaspersky russian lab now provides the following free decryptors. Visit Kaspersky page here and have a try :
NOTE – We hope the above resources for ransomware decryption can at least help you decrypt some of your important files. In case they do not work, please don’t give up. You just need to wait for the update from these tools in the short future. We believe these top-class tech company can finally find out a solution for your files.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .Bkp Ransomware
To avoid .Bkp Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.