Api.mysteelcut.com tries to showcase itself as a protection against phishing software, but it is really not. Our teams classified it as a popup since it has all the traits of popup. The scam always begins with a lie that your PC is infected with fishing applications, and if you don’t remove api.mysteelcut.com, you will suffer privacy leakage and system crash. But sometimes, there is no any lie in the beginning and your PC does sure exist problems. But it puts the lies behind that you can call and solve this problems. Either of this two ways, it will make you lose substantial money without saving your PC.
In the former case, the content of Api.mysteelcut.com popup is fabricated and it just cheat you to pay for the service of system repair which is not worthy so much money because they actually do nothing but just receiving a call; in the latter one, there is sure some problems related system security happening on your PC, but nearly all the issues are caused by Api.mysteelcut.com popup. And then, it just hides these problems to make it seem like your PC is safe again so that it can get more money. Instead, it inserts more malware on your PC without your consent.
As you can see, all these scams will do nothing good to your PC. And these lies cannot be figured out easily. If you really seek some ways to tackle this problems, please remove api.mysteelcut.com according to the advice provided.
Troubles Made by api.mysteelcut.com
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
api.mysteelcut.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of api.mysteelcut.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete api.mysteelcut.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of api.mysteelcut.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the api.mysteelcut.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during api.mysteelcut.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove api.mysteelcut.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall api.mysteelcut.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click api.mysteelcut.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove api.mysteelcut.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select api.mysteelcut.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select api.mysteelcut.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select api.mysteelcut.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove api.mysteelcut.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of api.mysteelcut.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by api.mysteelcut.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<api.mysteelcut.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete api.mysteelcut.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove api.mysteelcut.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove api.mysteelcut.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove api.mysteelcut.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by api.mysteelcut.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by api.mysteelcut.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the api.mysteelcut.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing api.mysteelcut.com
To avoid api.mysteelcut.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.