Bucbi Ransomware Ransomware
Do you know how harmful the Bucbi Ransomware is? It is one of the most dangerous virus, the result infected by it will be really miserable for you. And it is obvious to speculate that its harms will be related to the extension. In fact, this is a ransomware which is new recently and it earns its name by its super perniciousness. If users have infected with this virus, it is better for them to remove it. Otherwise, everything will go in a wrong way from then on.
Like any other ransomware, Bucbi Ransomware can encrypt the files of your PC, both windows and mac. How is this related to the extension? Actually it will add a strange extensions after the normal one, such as .ccc, .vvv, .locky, .micro, and so on, and it is a sign for you to find out these files are harmed by ransomware. Users will never know how to open these files and it is also impossible to open it without a key.
When you are put in a tight spot, a help message from Bucbi Ransomware will reach you and let you know how to spend a large amount of money for this key. In this case, you should not do as it suggests. Otherwise, it will steal all your money by detecting your bank information and this key is invalid just after a while.
To solve this Bucbi Ransomware, our tech team has produce a useful instruction to assist you. We have tested it in such kind of situations and we promise it is feasible. Please check it and follow it.
Bucbi Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Bucbi Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Bucbi Ransomware Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Bucbi Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Bucbi Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Bucbi Ransomware manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Bucbi Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Bucbi Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Bucbi Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete malicious files of Bucbi Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Bucbi Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Bucbi Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Bucbi Ransomware with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Bucbi Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
Note: SpyHunter`s free version will help you detect malicious items on your system for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can choose to manually locate and remove the threats by yourself if you are computer specialist; And you can choose to let SpyHunter help you automatically remove the virus by purchasing its full version license. FYI, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Bucbi Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Bucbi Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Bucbi Ransomware:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by Bucbi Ransomware and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from Bucbi Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Bucbi Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Bucbi Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Bucbi Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Bucbi Ransomware
To avoid Bucbi Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.