About Trojan.horse dropper.msl
As its name indicates, Trojan.horse dropper.msl is a kind of trojan which hijacks your system proxy to cause difficulties to you when you surf the Internet or have other daily operations. Our researchers have found that Trojan.horse dropper.msl has close relation with infections such as spyware, adware, browser hijacker and worm. It hides on freeware installation files, attachments of spam email, and ads links on porn websites, so it have lots of chances to enter your system.
Once Trojan.horse dropper.msl is activated along with system launch, numerous harmful tasks will be run underground without you knowledge. The major problem it causes is the Internet connection, it will make changes on DNS settings, proxy and browser settings to hijack your web browser with unwanted websites, decelerate your Internet speed, and even completely block your access to all kinds of websites. If it successfully makes your Internet unusable, it generate some fake warnings to tell you that your system is infected and you need to call a toll free to get tech support. Author of Trojan.horse dropper.msl then can cheat you buy fake tech service with several hundred bucks and even let them enter your system remotely. Don’t be scammed by such traps. What you need to do immediately is to take action to get rid of Trojan.horse dropper.msl.
Problems Caused by Trojan.horse dropper.msl
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
trojan.horse dropper.msl Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of trojan.horse dropper.msl with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete trojan.horse dropper.msl Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of trojan.horse dropper.msl with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the trojan.horse dropper.msl manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during trojan.horse dropper.msl manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove trojan.horse dropper.msl safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall trojan.horse dropper.msl and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click trojan.horse dropper.msl or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove trojan.horse dropper.msl from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select trojan.horse dropper.msl and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select trojan.horse dropper.msl and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select trojan.horse dropper.msl and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove trojan.horse dropper.msl associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of trojan.horse dropper.msl from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by trojan.horse dropper.msl and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<trojan.horse dropper.msl>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete trojan.horse dropper.msl with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove trojan.horse dropper.msl completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove trojan.horse dropper.msl and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove trojan.horse dropper.msl and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by trojan.horse dropper.msl:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by trojan.horse dropper.msl and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the trojan.horse dropper.msl virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing trojan.horse dropper.msl
To avoid trojan.horse dropper.msl coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.