.Gate Extension Ransomware Description
.Gate Extension Ransomware is a top computer threat made by hacker for earning money from computer users. Usually, .Gate Extension Ransomware will get into your system silently when you visit porn sites, install freeware or open spam emails attachments. Once it is loaded, it generates malicious process in your Task Manager when you system is up. Before your antivirus detects its harmful activities, the virus will lock most of your personal files with .Gate Extension Ransomware. Through such illegal action, virus maker of .Gate Extension Ransomware will force you to pay huge funds as a exchange to get your healthy files back.
Moreover, .Gate Extension Ransomware can transfer a large amount of malware and spyware, which facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Please note that, paying money to the hacker may not restore your files, instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal your banking account. Therefore, if .Gate Extension Ransomware has infected your system, do not pay the cyber criminal, what you should do is to get the virus removed immediately.
Instructions For Remove Ransomware and Decrypt Infected Files
To restore the files infected by ransomware like .Gate Extension Ransomware, the first step is to eliminate the ransomware core files completely, then it cannot hide in your system to re-encrypt the files again.
Dealing with .Gate Extension Ransomware, one of the most dangerous computer virus, we highly recommend computer user to run a in-depth scan on system with SpyHunter’s Malware Detection Tool to find out all malicious items.
– Now start a scan with SpyHunter to detect and remove threats.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware to Detect Threats
(Important Note – Your download might be blocked by other anti-malware tool due to Software Conflicts. In case that your SpyHunter Download is failed, PLEASE Turn Off the anti-malware tool Running on your computer, and then come back to this page to click SpyHunter DOWNLOAD button again. Besides, Your web browser may display a false alert as the screenshot below. Do not worry, just click Keep to continue the download)
2. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter :
– Click Yes to Launch the Installer once you see the message below:
– Select your Language and click OK:
– Wait for a while to let it Prepare installer:
– Click CONTINUE When EnigmaSoft Limited Installer appears:
– Click ACCEPT & INSTALL in the End User License Agreement window:
– Now wait for the complete of Installation:
3. Once the installation finishes, run SpyHunter 5 and click Start Scan Now to detect .Gate Extension Ransomware and hiding infections.
4. Click View Scan Results! to check all the detected infections:
5. Click Next and Register Full Version of SpyHunter to automatically remove all infections.
First of All, Do Not Buy Decryption Key From Hacker. When your files are encrypted by ransomware like .Gate Extension Ransomware, please do not pay ransom fees to its developer, who are hackers and cyber criminals should never be trusted. If you buy decryption tool from them, it has huge possibility that you just get a fake decryptor from them. You not only get scammed, but also fund these hacker to develop more ransomware in the future.
To decrypt your files, you can count on legitimate decryption tools provided by legitimate tech companies.
Here below is the list the decryption tools you can try.
1. Data Recovery Pro (Not Free)
This tool is not free, but among the decryptors that costs money, this is the one that has the higher chance to help users get back some files. If you want to have a try, follow here:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:Data Recovery Pro Download Link
(Important Note – Your download might be blocked by other anti-malware tool due to Software Conflicts. In case that your Data Recovery Pro Download is failed, PLEASE Turn Off the anti-malware tool Running on your computer, and then come back to this page to click Data Recovery Pro DOWNLOAD button again. Besides, Your web browser may display a false alert as the screenshot below. Do not worry, just click Keep to continue the download)
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
2. EmsiSoft Decryptor (Free)
EmsiSoft is working on developing free decryptor for the newest ransomware. Currently it provide user with over 40 free and useful decryptors. Please visit https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/ to find and download the decrypter you need.
Now it has the following decryptors:
Decrypter for NemucodAES
Decrypter for Amnesia2
Decrypter for Amnesia
Decrypter for Cry128
Decrypter for Cry9
Decrypter for Damage
Decrypter for CryptON
Decrypter for MRCR
Decrypter for Marlboro
Decrypter for OpenToYou
Decrypter for Globe3
Decrypter for GlobeImposter
Decrypter for NMoreira
Decrypter for OzozaLocker
Decrypter for Globe2
Decrypter for Globe
Decrypter for Al-Namrood
Decrypter for FenixLocker
Decrypter for Fabiansomware
Decrypter for Philadelphia
Decrypter for Stampado
Decrypter for ApocalypseVM
Decrypter for Apocalypse
Decrypter for BadBlock
Decrypter for Xorist
Decrypter for 777
Decrypter for AutoLocky
Decrypter for Nemucod
Decrypter for DMALocker2
Decrypter for HydraCrypt
Decrypter for DMALocker
Decrypter for CrypBoss
Decrypter for Gomasom
Decrypter for KeyBTC
Decrypter for LeChiffre
Decrypter for Radamant
Decrypter for CryptInfinite
Decrypter for PClock
Decrypter for CryptoDefense
Decrypter for Harasom
3. Trend Micro Decryptor (Free)
Trend Micro Ransomware File Decryptor tool is able to decrypt certain type of ransomware. Visit the download page here to follow its instructions to download and use the decryotor for free.
Now it provides decryptors for the following ransomware:
4. Avast Free Ransomware Decryption Tools
Avast free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the many types of ransomware. Go to this Avast page and download the decyptors for the following ransomware:
5. Kaspersky Free Ransomware Decryptors
Kaspersky russian lab now provides the following free decryptors. Visit Kaspersky page here and have a try :
NOTE – We hope the above resources for ransomware decryption can at least help you decrypt some of your important files. In case they do not work, please don’t give up. You just need to wait for the update from these tools in the short future. We believe these top-class tech company can finally find out a solution for your files.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .Gate Extension Ransomware
To avoid .Gate Extension Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.