BadRabbit Ransomware is one of the latest Ransomware developed by Hacker. And its behaviors is easily detected. It encrypts all the files one time, and then leaves the users a decryption instruction. Obviously, BadRabbit Ransomware is a file encryption virus that helps hacker make money. All it conducts to your PC is just a trick. If you don’t take serious of it, you will lose significant money later.
We have observed BadRabbit Ransomware even since it gains popularity in the market and we found that it could control the entire PC as well. It is a controller which is installed on your PC, and the other side of it is the hacker. In addition, we don’t recommend you to purchase the keys as suggested on the grounds that it is not a efficient approach to take care of this issue. And the key provided will lose function soon.
Furthermore, BadRabbit Ransomware will demand you to buy the key with a huge amount of money. But it doesn’t plan to accept your payment directly. Rather, it will request you to pay with bitcoin which you ought to purchase from the designated sites. Thus, your data can be stolen and your financial balances will be hacked.
To sum up, you ought not to pay for the key. On the contrary, the primary thing you ought to do is to expel BadRabbit Ransomware from your PC. And here we provide you with the instruction. Please check it.
BadRabbit Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete BadRabbit Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of BadRabbit Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete BadRabbit Ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove BadRabbit Ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove BadRabbit Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove BadRabbit Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove BadRabbit Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by BadRabbit Ransomware:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by BadRabbit Ransomware and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from BadRabbit Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as BadRabbit Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of BadRabbit Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by BadRabbit Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of BadRabbit Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the BadRabbit Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during BadRabbit Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove BadRabbit Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall BadRabbit Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click BadRabbit Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove BadRabbit Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select BadRabbit Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select BadRabbit Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select BadRabbit Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove BadRabbit Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of BadRabbit Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by BadRabbit Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<BadRabbit Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove BadRabbit Ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing BadRabbit Ransomware
To avoid BadRabbit Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.