Search.whiteskyservices.com claims to be a search engine which will dip a far range for results you want and after we get it tested, we discovered that the functions of Search.whiteskyservices.com claimed are non-existent and it is a browser hijacker. The real features of Search.whiteskyservices.com is to alter your delegated landing page search engine. You could not get them back as Search.whiteskyservices.com will prevent it.
Search.whiteskyservices.com will not appear on the control panel, which means it is impossible to find it and delete it directly. And its installation is odd as well. the path is not necessarily downloading and installing as normal application. it is produced by potentially unwanted program (PUP) which normally display ads like text underlined ads, banner ads, coupon dropdown ads, pop-up ads and more. therefore, as long as there is adware on your PC, Search.whiteskyservices.com will showcase with no need to be installed separately.
Search.whiteskyservices.com is just like a search engine and lures you to use it as frequent as possible and it will make tens of thousands of connection to malicious sites able on your browser. and your protecting application will not alert you of its existing since Search.whiteskyservices.com has already made this function unworkable. So innocent users will not know what really happens on the PC.
Under this circumstance, it is obvious that you should remove it right now. As it may be kind of hard for normal users, we provide you here the useful guides.
The characteristics of Search.whiteskyservices.com
1. It sneaks into your computer without permission
2. It is able to generate all kinds of unwanted ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unsafe or scam websites
4. It is able to read your browser history and collect private data without consent
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
Search.whiteskyservices.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Search.whiteskyservices.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Search.whiteskyservices.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Search.whiteskyservices.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Search.whiteskyservices.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Search.whiteskyservices.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Search.whiteskyservices.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Search.whiteskyservices.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Search.whiteskyservices.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Search.whiteskyservices.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Search.whiteskyservices.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Search.whiteskyservices.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Search.whiteskyservices.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Search.whiteskyservices.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Search.whiteskyservices.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Search.whiteskyservices.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Search.whiteskyservices.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Search.whiteskyservices.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Search.whiteskyservices.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Search.whiteskyservices.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Search.whiteskyservices.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Search.whiteskyservices.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Search.whiteskyservices.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Search.whiteskyservices.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Search.whiteskyservices.com
To avoid Search.whiteskyservices.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.