Do You Know How Dangerous the [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet Is?
[email@example.com].wallet is identified as a type of Ransomware virus activated by Trojan horse. It is designed by hacker who aims to encrypt your personal files and take them hostage to force you to buy the decryption key which costs a bomb. [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet can get into your computer through many ways, among which the major ones are spam email attachment and free download files and porn websites’ links. Once you open or click them, [email@example.com].wallet will be downloaded and hack your entire system.
[firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet has ability to encrypt almost every type of files, such as JPG, PNG, AVI, MKV, MP3, GIF,XML DOCX, PDF and TXT. In case it infects your files, you cannot open any of them at all. What you will get is a txt file, a html webpage icon or a BMP image that urges you to pay the ransom fee. [email@example.com].wallet usually warns that you only have 24 or 48 hours to buy the decryption key, and any delaying after the limited time will make you lose all your files forever. Lots of victims can do nothing but to pay the money because their files are so important, but please not that you are making deal with cyber criminal, who may not keep its words to recover your files even though you send money to them. It’s lots of money, we do not recommend giving the money to such evil criminal. And there is another risk, that is identity theft. The hackers who created [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet are able to hack into your banking accounts or other crucial accounts when you follow their messages to pay money. It is a huge risk to you.
If you want to restore your files from [email@example.com].wallet, we strongly recommend you to find some top-class tools made by famous company such as Stella, which may repair your files. So, now the first thing you should do is to get rid of [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet from your system first, and then recover your files with good tools. Our tests have shown that SpyHunter can remove [email@example.com].wallet virus completely and avoid new files being infected, download it to cure your computer and then try your luck with Stella to repair the corrupted files.
[firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of [email@example.com].wallet with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of [email@example.com].wallet with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during [email@example.com].wallet manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall [email@example.com].wallet and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove [email@example.com].wallet connected adware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select suspicious and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet associated virus)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of [email@example.com].wallet from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
2. Locate and remove registry files created by [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<[email@example.com].wallet>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet with Infections Quick Removal Tool and Recover the Infected Files
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove [email@example.com].wallet completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: SpyHunter`s free version will help you detect malicious items on your system for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can choose to manually locate and remove the threats by yourself if you are computer specialist; And you can choose to let SpyHunter help you automatically remove the virus by purchasing its full version license. FYI, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove [email@example.com].wallet and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by [email@example.com].wallet and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as [email@example.com].wallet was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by [email@example.com].wallet. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet
To avoid [email@example.com].wallet coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.