Sweetpage.com is an hijacker brought by adware which is known as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). Sweetpage.com enters your PC by means of package, which means that it will be bound with the third party application. When it enters into your browser sneakily, you are unable to be aware of. And then, it will exert ill influence on your browsers and PC silently as well. What is the results with having Sweetpage.com on the sites?
On the one hand, Sweetpage.com will destroy your PC and the whole system. It becomes to release numerous ads on your PC so that you can open target sites, infecting with virus or downloading freeware. Virus is one of fatal bugs on PC and system, including windows XP, windows 7, windows 8, visita, Linux, and so on. And it will destroy it totally. And the cumulated freeware will use up your PC resource. In this way, your PC and system will screwed over and the data could not recovered even when the system is reinstalled.
On the other hand, Sweetpage.com is able to carry on scam to make you lose money. It do all this for lawbreakers by detecting your data and privacy. When you are chatting, it steals the topics; when you are shopping, it robs the accounts; and all is done without consent. When you feel you are lack of money, it is too late to look for troubles.
In this way, you should first remove Sweetpage.com from your PC so that you could protect your system and money well. And here is the removal guide for your reference.
Troubles Made by Sweetpage.com
- It alters your browser settings and avoids you changing them back
- It modifies DNS configuration and blocks you accessing most of legitimate websites
- It may communicates with remote server to install more malware in your computer silently
- It messes up your Registry and degrades your computer performance strikingly
- It installs malicious browser extension to generate annoying pop-ups
- It redirects you to other phishing sites which may steal your privacy
- It facilitates remote hacker to invade your system without permission
Sweetpage.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Sweetpage.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Sweetpage.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Sweetpage.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Sweetpage.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Sweetpage.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Sweetpage.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Sweetpage.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Sweetpage.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Sweetpage.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Sweetpage.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Sweetpage.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Sweetpage.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Sweetpage.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Sweetpage.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Sweetpage.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Sweetpage.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Sweetpage.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Sweetpage.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Sweetpage.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Sweetpage.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Sweetpage.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Sweetpage.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
5. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Sweetpage.com
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Sweetpage.com
To avoid Sweetpage.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.