Many users may have already met Live-online-support.info popping on your browsers, and some of them may have already deleted it from your PC. Whether delete it or not, their PC is under damaging still and it is not easy for users to get rid of it. Live-online-support.info can be classified as a popup which is born from potentially unwanted program (PUP). Its appearing represents that your PC is infected, and your browsers may contain several popup ads, and no matter browsers it is, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and so on, none can be avoided.
Live-online-support.info does no good to your PC and it undergoes the lie to you and make you lose money. It will pretend to be a real report from your system and ask you to call for help to tackle the problems on your PC. And it is a good liar as its technician will describe this severe problems with a very critical damage in order to make you willing to fall into the trap easily. When you pay for the service, it pays back nothing and after you make the payment, everything it does is valid. And your PC will not be better but worse.
Live-online-support.info is said to be from banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc.. And every conduct seems to give the possibility for your PC to get Live-online-support.info inside your PC. It is hard to prevent it from your PC and we just advise you some tips about how to remove it efficiently. Please consult the guides here.
Potential Risks of Live-online-support.info Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
Live-online-support.info Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Live-online-support.info with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Live-online-support.info Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Live-online-support.info with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Live-online-support.info manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Live-online-support.info manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Live-online-support.info safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Live-online-support.info and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Live-online-support.info or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Live-online-support.info from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Live-online-support.info and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Live-online-support.info and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Live-online-support.info and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Live-online-support.info associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Live-online-support.info from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Live-online-support.info and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Live-online-support.info>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Live-online-support.info with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Live-online-support.info completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Live-online-support.info and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Live-online-support.info and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Live-online-support.info:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Live-online-support.info and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Live-online-support.info virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Live-online-support.info
To avoid Live-online-support.info coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.