TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus Description
TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus is a top computer threat made by hacker for earning money from computer users. Usually, TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus will get into your system silently when you visit porn sites, install freeware or open spam emails attachments. Once it is loaded, it generates malicious process in your Task Manager when you system is up. Before your antivirus detects its harmful activities, the virus will lock most of your personal files with TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus. Through such illegal action, virus maker of TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus will force you to pay huge funds as a exchange to get your healthy files back.
Notification from TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus
If you see this text, probably your computer got encrypted by TrueCrypter. This means all your important files (documents, images, etc.) are now unaccessible and you will lose them forever unless your pay a sum of money to get your decryption key.
The decryption key uses the RSA-2048 algorithm, impossible to crack. Your files will be lost forever without paying.
If you don;t case about your files, just uninstall this software.
If you lost the application because your antivirus deleted it, or you need help, you can contact is on our email:
(You only have 72 hours before your private key will be destroyed, hurry up if you want to save your files!)
Moreover, TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus can transfer a large amount of malware and spyware, which facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Please note that, paying money to the hacker may not restore your files, instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal your banking account. Therefore, if TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus has infected your system, do not pay the cyber criminal, what you should do is to get the virus removed immediately.
TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete malicious files of TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus
To avoid TrueCrypter Encrypt Virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.