Isearch-123.com claims to be a search engine which will dip a far range for results you want and after we get it tested, we discovered that the functions of Isearch-123.com claimed are non-existent and it is a browser hijacker. The real features of Isearch-123.com is to alter your delegated landing page search engine. You could not get them back as Isearch-123.com will prevent it.
Isearch-123.com will not appear on the control panel, which means it is impossible to find it and delete it directly. And its installation is odd as well. the path is not necessarily downloading and installing as normal application. it is produced by potentially unwanted program (PUP) which normally display ads like text underlined ads, banner ads, coupon dropdown ads, pop-up ads and more. therefore, as long as there is adware on your PC, Isearch-123.com will showcase with no need to be installed separately.
Isearch-123.com is just like a search engine and lures you to use it as frequent as possible and it will make tens of thousands of connection to malicious sites able on your browser. and your protecting application will not alert you of its existing since Isearch-123.com has already made this function unworkable. So innocent users will not know what really happens on the PC.
Under this circumstance, it is obvious that you should remove it right now. As it may be kind of hard for normal users, we provide you here the useful guides.
The characteristics of Isearch-123.com
1. It sneaks into your computer without permission
2. It is able to generate all kinds of unwanted ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unsafe or scam websites
4. It is able to read your browser history and collect private data without consent
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
Isearch-123.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Isearch-123.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Isearch-123.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Isearch-123.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Isearch-123.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Isearch-123.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Isearch-123.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Isearch-123.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Isearch-123.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Isearch-123.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Isearch-123.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Isearch-123.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Isearch-123.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Isearch-123.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Isearch-123.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Isearch-123.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Isearch-123.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Isearch-123.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Isearch-123.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Isearch-123.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Isearch-123.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Isearch-123.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Isearch-123.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Isearch-123.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Isearch-123.com
To avoid Isearch-123.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.