Adylkuzz is a high-risk computer virus belong to file locking Trojan. It infiltrates the security-vulnerable computer silently and allows remote attacker to access the compromised computer to execute codes that encrypt users’ personal files with nasty extension. Once it lurks into your PC, it tries to open the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection on your computer using default user name and password list. It utilizes this open channel in order to access network shared resources and spread a copy of Adylkuzz files.
Adylkuzz facilitates the hacker to intrude your PC, thus the hacker execute codes hijack your files and block your access to all of them. It pop up warnings to ask you follow instruction to visit hacker’s website decrypt your files with lots of money. Worse still it can be used by hacker to steal your confidential information such as banking login details, thus they can take all your money in the account. Adylkuzz is no doubt a severe threat to your PC, it’s highly recommended to remove it with as early as you can, follow steps here to remove it quickly:
Adylkuzz Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Adylkuzz with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Adylkuzz Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Adylkuzz with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Adylkuzz manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Adylkuzz manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Adylkuzz safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Adylkuzz and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Adylkuzz or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Adylkuzz connected adware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select suspicious and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select suspicious and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Adylkuzz associated virus)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Adylkuzz from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
2. Locate and remove registry files created by Adylkuzz and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Adylkuzz>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Adylkuzz with Infections Quick Removal Tool and Recover the Infected Files
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Adylkuzz completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: SpyHunter`s free version will help you detect malicious items on your system for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can choose to manually locate and remove the threats by yourself if you are computer specialist; And you can choose to let SpyHunter help you automatically remove the virus by purchasing its full version license. FYI, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Adylkuzz and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Adylkuzz and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Adylkuzz:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Adylkuzz and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from Adylkuzz with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Adylkuzz was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Adylkuzz ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Adylkuzz. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Adylkuzz
To avoid Adylkuzz coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.