Do You Know How Dangerous the .CHAK File Virus Is?
.CHAK File Virus is one of the most malicious computer threat that targets on machines with Windows OS. It can be also called as email@example.com Ransomware, firstname.lastname@example.org Ransomware, how_to_back_files.html Virus, GlobeImposter virus. It is discovered that .CHAK File Virus can enter a computer through links on porn websites, attached files of spam emails and installer of free download apps. If you carelessly let it get inside your system, you will experience the worst system security problem.
.CHAK File Virus is used to encrypt your personal files and make money for the hacker. In order to restore your files, you will be demanded to buy a decryption key that costs a bomb. The ransom fees have to be transferred to hacker’s account through Bitcoin, thus even you call FBI or police, these cyber criminals cannot be tracked or arrested. You may think that the last thing you can do is to send money to them so that you can recovery your files infected by .CHAK File Virus, however, as a matter of fact, even the hacker received your money, there is no guarantee that you can get your files back. They can do the same thing to lock your files again and then require more ransom fees. Therefore, do not trust these evil hackers. Now you need to get rid of .CHAK File Virus from your system so that the amounts of encrypted files can be decreased and your new files will not be encrypted. After that, you can restore your files with you have backup or some famous software for data recovery.
.CHAK File Virus Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete .CHAK File Virus Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of .CHAK File Virus with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete .CHAK File Virus Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove .CHAK File Virus and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .CHAK File Virus completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .CHAK File Virus and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .CHAK File Virus and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by .CHAK File Virus:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by .CHAK File Virus and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from .CHAK File Virus with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .CHAK File Virus was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .CHAK File Virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .CHAK File Virus. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of .CHAK File Virus with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .CHAK File Virus manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .CHAK File Virus manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove .CHAK File Virus safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall .CHAK File Virus and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .CHAK File Virus or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .CHAK File Virus from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select .CHAK File Virus and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select .CHAK File Virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select .CHAK File Virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .CHAK File Virus associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .CHAK File Virus from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by .CHAK File Virus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.CHAK File Virus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove .CHAK File Virus from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .CHAK File Virus
To avoid .CHAK File Virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.