Do You Know How Dangerous the WMI Provider Host Is?
According to our team’s researches on WMI Provider Host virus, this Trojan Horse can be listed as Severe computer threat because it is able to open backdoor on your system silently and assist remote attacker and other infections invade your PC. Virus maker uses various ways to distribute WMI Provider Host virus online secretly: First of all, WMI Provider Host is packed in free download software, media file, game and torrents, once you open the free files, the Trojan takes its chance to get into your system at once; besides, it is embedded on ads or links on risky websites such as porn sites, if you visit such sites and click any thing, WMI Provider Host can sneak into your PC also.
As we mentioned, WMI Provider Host can permit remote access of infections and hacker, so how does it achieve that? Let’s reveal it clearly. Once the threat is loaded, your system Registry will become its first target. WMI Provider Host hack in Registry to alter crucial system files to weaken system security, and then it adds malicious files to Registry to execute its tasks – building connection with remote server. It will establish a connection between your computer and remote server hosted by cyber criminal, thus more and more viruses and malware will be downloaded to damage your PC. Among the downloaded infections, a kind of backdoor trojan will be activated, thus hacker can use the security bugs caused by it to access your system remotely. In that situation, you not only have to sustain the poor system performance, but severe security risk on your privacy and files. If you want to avoid more troubles, it’s wise to delete WMI Provider Host as soon as you detect it.
The characteristics of WMI Provider Host
1. It sneaks into your computer without permission
2. It is able to generate all kinds of unwanted ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unsafe or scam websites
4. It is able to read your browser history and collect private data without consent
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
WMI Provider Host Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of WMI Provider Host with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Apple Mac OS) Plan C – Remove WMI Provider Host Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C
Attention, Please! For the safety of your computer, before you start the WMI Provider Host manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during WMI Provider Host manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove WMI Provider Host safely and easily with professional security tools.
|Click Here to Automatically Get Rid of WMI Provider Host with Professional Anti-malware Tool|
Step 1 – Uninstall WMI Provider Host and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click WMI Provider Host or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove WMI Provider Host from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select WMI Provider Host and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select WMI Provider Host and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select WMI Provider Host and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove WMI Provider Host associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of WMI Provider Host from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by WMI Provider Host and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<WMI Provider Host>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove WMI Provider Host and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove WMI Provider Host completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove WMI Provider Host and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove WMI Provider Host and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by WMI Provider Host:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by WMI Provider Host and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the WMI Provider Host virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove WMI Provider Host Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by WMI Provider Host and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing WMI Provider Host
To avoid WMI Provider Host coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.