Annoying consequences Softpicksmart.com brings about
First of all, as an hijacker and adware, Softpicksmart.com will of course spell lots of in-text ads and pop-ups to infect your PC, and these ads are often hard to distinguish since they are covered up in up-right ways as usually labeled with “Ads by Softpicksmart.com” etc.
By the way, if you click on these ads, Softpicksmart.com may redirect your pages to unsecure websites and take you to unreliable webs such as porn webs and dangerous webs. And you can only escape these pages by ending all the pages you have opened which will bring inconvenience and information and pass words losing to you.
The most important consequence Softpicksmart.com brings about is that numerous commercial advertisements will appear, for example, you will suddenly see coupons, pop-ups and shopping suggestions emerge on your screen. These commercial things are based on your business and interests information from Amazon, eBay and any other e-shop and in fact have already been sold to an illegal third party.
You Should Remove Softpicksmart.com Immediately
Since Softpicksmart.com will bring such dangerous consequences, we strongly recommend you to remove it right now. The most proper and easiest way is to read the recommendation and solution we list below. Trust us, it is always our pleasure to help you with it.
The characteristics of softpicksmart.com
1. It sneaks into your computer without permission
2. It is able to generate all kinds of unwanted ads on your browsers
3. It can redirect you to unsafe or scam websites
4. It is able to read your browser history and collect private data without consent
5. It can slow down your computer execution and even let the system crash
softpicksmart.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of softpicksmart.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete softpicksmart.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of softpicksmart.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the softpicksmart.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during softpicksmart.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove softpicksmart.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall softpicksmart.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click softpicksmart.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove softpicksmart.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select softpicksmart.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select softpicksmart.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select softpicksmart.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove softpicksmart.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of softpicksmart.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by softpicksmart.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<softpicksmart.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete softpicksmart.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove softpicksmart.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove softpicksmart.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove softpicksmart.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by softpicksmart.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by softpicksmart.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the softpicksmart.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing softpicksmart.com
To avoid softpicksmart.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.