Specific Hazardous Feature of au.smartshopsave.com
au.smartshopsave.com is a nasty redirect virus which used by cyber criminal to hijacker your browsers and redirects your homepage and search engine to its site. To gain an access on target PC, au.smartshopsave.com hides in spam email, freeware installer and porn site, when you access to the mentioned resources, it enters your PC to take over your web browsers. Once activated, au.smartshopsave.com alters your browser’s default setting silently. Thus when you try to open homepage on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE, or use your Google, Yahoo or Bing to do a search, you will be forcefully redirected to au.smartshopsave.com, which is unsafe search tool that only provides results relate to its sponsors’ products. Some other worse things you have no awareness are that this infected will silently install some other viruses in your system, which will facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking account and password, completely invading your privacy. We can 100% confirm that au.smartshopsave.com will cause security issues to your PC and your privacy, in order to protect your precious data and computer, you need to completely get rid of it immediately with no hesitance. Read this guide to get rid of au.smartshopsave.com virus now:
Other Problems Caused by au.smartshopsave.com
1. It can make changes on your default system settings without permission
2. It will mislead you to phishing websites created to scam people
3. It generates a lot of ads to make your web browser out of function
4. It is capable of collecting your important information
5. It will cause system death or crash and other weird errors
6. It makes your PC a easy target for remote attacker
7. It helps hacker enter your system to steal your files
au.smartshopsave.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of au.smartshopsave.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete au.smartshopsave.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of au.smartshopsave.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the au.smartshopsave.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during au.smartshopsave.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove au.smartshopsave.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall au.smartshopsave.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click au.smartshopsave.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove au.smartshopsave.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select au.smartshopsave.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select au.smartshopsave.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select au.smartshopsave.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove au.smartshopsave.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of au.smartshopsave.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by au.smartshopsave.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<au.smartshopsave.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete au.smartshopsave.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove au.smartshopsave.com completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove au.smartshopsave.com and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove au.smartshopsave.com and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by au.smartshopsave.com:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by au.smartshopsave.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the au.smartshopsave.com virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing au.smartshopsave.com
To avoid au.smartshopsave.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.