About Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2
Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 is a Trojan and its danger index can ranked as severe. As you know, Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 is malicious to the whole systems and will silently sneaks into your PC without your permission. And it normally comes with the third party application and will also appear on the attachment of spam emails. In most of time, websites can directly bring it to your PC as well. So when your use your PC, you should be careful all over the process.
How does Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 gain profits? As you know, everything works for money. And Trojan will not cost its energy just from simply fun. The main resources of its income are by means named blackmail. It will not just detect your information and sale it. It is beyond that. Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 will make password on the documents without consent. So people also call it as password generator, but it is not a compliment. when you are going to open it, it will remind you that this documents are broken. If it is an important paper, or a business proposals which you have written overnights, you will cost whatever you could do to save them. And then, you lose your money.
Under most of circumstances, this issue is not optional. You cannot bargain for it because if you will save the documents depends on the decisions made by them. So to protect all your system, you should delete Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 as soon as possible, especially before the tragedy happened. And we have created some removal guides for you. Please refer to it.
Severe Problems Caused by Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2
To avoid Adware.DNSUnlocker Activity 2 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.