Do You Know How Dangerous the PUP-FAE Is?
PUP-FAE is a high level Windows trojan infection capable of compromising your PC security to help spyware steal your crucial information such as bank accounts. You will give a chance for PUP-FAE invasion when you visit porn sites, open attachments of spam email, install freeware, and click spam ads. As soon as infiltrating your PC, PUP-FAE changes critical system settings in Registry to weaken firewall and then creates backdoor access to help spyware and hackers to get access to your PC for invading your privacy. Moreover, it inject codes on your web browser to route your to malicious websites which hosted by hacker. If you accidentally click links or download files from those phishing websites, it will have more chance to hack your bank accounts. It keeps monitoring your online activities and keep trying to get your account and password of your debit card, credit card. The longer PUP-FAE stays on your PC, more changces it will invade your banking accounts. Though most of banks use top encryption technique to protect your accounts, you should not give any chance PUP-FAE. Therefore, if your PC infected with PUP-FAE, get rid of it as quickly as you can. If you cannot complete removal on your own, this removal tutorial can assist you to do it.
Severe Problems Related with PUP-FAE
• It downloads spyware, Key-logger, malware on your PC without your consent;
• It use Java Script to hijack your web browser;
• It lower down your PC’s security degree;
• It may redirect your webpage to dangerous websites;
• It is able to hack in your accounts to steal your sensitive information.
• It can cause huge financial loss.
PUP-FAE Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP-FAE with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete PUP-FAE Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP-FAE with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the PUP-FAE manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during PUP-FAE manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove PUP-FAE safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall PUP-FAE and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click PUP-FAE or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove PUP-FAE from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select PUP-FAE and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select PUP-FAE and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select PUP-FAE and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove PUP-FAE associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of PUP-FAE from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by PUP-FAE and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<PUP-FAE>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete PUP-FAE with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove PUP-FAE completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove PUP-FAE and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove PUP-FAE and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing PUP-FAE and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by PUP-FAE:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by PUP-FAE and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of PUP-FAE
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing PUP-FAE
To avoid PUP-FAE coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.