.FIX file extension Ransomware Description
.FIX file extension Ransomware is a top computer threat made by hacker for earning money from computer users. Usually, .FIX file extension Ransomware will get into your system silently when you visit porn sites, install freeware or open spam emails attachments. Once it is loaded, it generates malicious process in your Task Manager when you system is up. Before your antivirus detects its harmful activities, the virus will lock most of your personal files with .FIX file extension Ransomware. Through such illegal action, virus maker of .FIX file extension Ransomware will force you to pay huge funds as a exchange to get your healthy files back.
Ransom Note from .FIX file extension Ransomware
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC.To restore all your files, you need a decryption.If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail email@example.com.Or you can, write us to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.In a letter to send Your personal ID (see In the beginning of this document).You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins.The price depends on how fast you write to us.After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files.In the letter, you will receive instructions to decrypt your files!In a response letter you will receive the address of Bitcoin-wallet, which is necessary to perform the transfer of funds.HURRY! Your personal code for decryption stored with us only 72 HOURS!Our tech support is available 24 \ 7
- Do not delete: Your personal ID
- Write on e-mail, we will help you!Free decryption as guaranteeBefore paying you can send to us up to 3 files for free decryption.Please note that files must NOT contain valuable information and their total size must be less than 10Mb.When the transfer is confirmed, you will receive interpreter files to your computer.After start-interpreter program, all your files will be restored.
Moreover, .FIX file extension Ransomware can transfer a large amount of malware and spyware, which facilitate the hacker to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, which may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Please note that, paying money to the hacker may not restore your files, instead, it gives hacker a chance to steal your banking account. Therefore, if .FIX file extension Ransomware has infected your system, do not pay the cyber criminal, what you should do is to get the virus removed immediately.
.FIX file extension Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of .FIX file extension Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete .FIX file extension Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of .FIX file extension Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .FIX file extension Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .FIX file extension Ransomware manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove .FIX file extension Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall .FIX file extension Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .FIX file extension Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .FIX file extension Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select .FIX file extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select .FIX file extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select .FIX file extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .FIX file extension Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .FIX file extension Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by .FIX file extension Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.FIX file extension Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete .FIX file extension Ransomware with Infections Quick Removal Tool and Recover the Infected Files
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .FIX file extension Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .FIX file extension Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .FIX file extension Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3 Save back your important files from .FIX file extension Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .FIX file extension Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .FIX file extension Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .FIX file extension Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .FIX file extension Ransomware
To avoid .FIX file extension Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.