Do You Know How Dangerous the Shopping Assistant Is?
Shopping Assistant is very dangerous adware that will distribute numerous ads on your computer once it enters your computer. It has auto startup function, and it will run by itself whenever your computer is operated. Besides, you cannot easily turn it off. That is because its developers usually is the expert in this field, and they will insert some complicated rootkit to keep this adware running easily but removing difficulty. In this case, we provide you an useful removal guides here to get Shopping Assistant removed.
Shopping Assistant comes into your PC without your permission. You might have not noticed it when it had functioned for days, or even more time. Since you began to get ads frequently, you have had reasons to suspect that your PC is invaded by adware. Shopping Assistant is packed with the third party program. Whatever you download or whatever malicious website you open, you take chances to get your PC infected. For instance, when you open a spam email reminder popping up on your browser, you may see a new mail marked important and then you open the attachment, which is the start starting button for some adware downloading.
Sometimes, you may accidently or with some reasons open a porn website without license. It may dazzle your eyes with many types of pop-up windows. As long as you are curious about one picture and open it, adware gets chance into your computer. If you want to keep your computer clean and safe, we recommend you that take care when you open suspicious pages or mail. If you afraid that you have already infected by adware, it is better for you to remove Shopping Assistant right now.
Shopping Assistant Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Shopping Assistant with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Shopping Assistant with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Shopping Assistant with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Shopping Assistant manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Shopping Assistant manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you get rid of Shopping Assistant safely and easily with Shopping Assistant scanner.
Step 1 – Uninstall Shopping Assistant and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Shopping Assistant or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Shopping Assistant from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Shopping Assistant and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Shopping Assistant and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Shopping Assistant and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Shopping Assistant associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Shopping Assistant from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Shopping Assistant and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Shopping Assistant>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Shopping Assistant with SpyHunter
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Shopping Assistant completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Shopping Assistant and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Shopping Assistant and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Shopping Assistant and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Shopping Assistant:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Shopping Assistant and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Shopping Assistant
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Shopping Assistant
To avoid Shopping Assistant coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.