All about Rapid Ransomware V3
Rapid Ransomware V3 is another hot computer virus breaking out again with new variant. It locks files with encryption code and push users to make choice in a short time. This feature of Rapid Ransomware V3 is always good for the Rapid Ransomware V3 to accomplish its goals – making money. Rapid Ransomware V3, in fact, is a ransomware. And earlier control on it is recommended even though it has not done scams on your PC.
Rapid Ransomware V3 willmonitor your computer at first, and find out the loopholes on the PC. So it takes times to encode all the important documents and software, including the security software. And you will see that all these items are added weird suffixes， but current system cannot find ways open them. If you leave them to stay this circumstance, these doc. And apps may be destroyed later. So you have to remint money according to its remittance instructions.
There are sure a great deal of decryptionsoftware in the market, and users can be thorough to use them to apply to this situation first. However, most of them are useless and will be also wrecked by Rapid Ransomware V3. After you try all them out, you may find one to fix these decoding key finally but the systems have been ruined already. So we believe that you should take up the advice below and check if there exists Rapid Ransomware V3. Then, you must have to remove it. After the situation becomes better, you should check your PC again and back up the data immediately.
Rapid Ransomware V3 Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete Rapid Ransomware V3 Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of Rapid Ransomware V3 with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete Rapid Ransomware V3 Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove Rapid Ransomware V3 and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Rapid Ransomware V3 completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Rapid Ransomware V3 and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Rapid Ransomware V3 and other viruses completely.
Step 2 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3 Save back your important files from Rapid Ransomware V3 with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as Rapid Ransomware V3 was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of Rapid Ransomware V3 ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by Rapid Ransomware V3. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of Rapid Ransomware V3 with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Rapid Ransomware V3 manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Rapid Ransomware V3 manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove Rapid Ransomware V3 safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall Rapid Ransomware V3 and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Rapid Ransomware V3 or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Rapid Ransomware V3 from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Rapid Ransomware V3 and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Rapid Ransomware V3 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Rapid Ransomware V3 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Rapid Ransomware V3 associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Rapid Ransomware V3 from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Rapid Ransomware V3 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Rapid Ransomware V3>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove Rapid Ransomware V3 from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Rapid Ransomware V3
To avoid Rapid Ransomware V3 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.