What is FVD Speed Dial?
FVD Speed Dial is considered as a browser hijacker and users realize that it will replace your default landing page and search engine when your PC infected by FVD Speed Dial, which can also serve as a sign indicating you got malware on your PC. If you have browser hijacker on your browsers, it is able to exert I’ll influence on every kind such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. And you could not protect your other programs from being invaded.
On the other hand, FVD Speed Dial is also a fake search engine which is able to lead users to the mistaken sites or download wrong freeware. And in this way, it smoothly brings in virus and many redundant application to use up your resource. Finally, you PC is destroyed.
Moreover, it will turns on the function of releasing ads. On the page of FVD Speed Dial, you will got numerous ads flooding on your screen. And it leaves you no room to find out the right things you are looking for. And in this sense, it is not just irritating but will mislead you either.
One of traits of FVD Speed Dial is that it could not be deleted easily and most of times it will reappear when you think you would have removed. If you have made up your mind to get rid of FVD Speed Dial, you should remove it with following removal guides since they are proven to be very helpful. And please check it.
Severe Problems Caused by FVD Speed Dial Virus
- 1. It can bring your PC more viruses and malware
- 2. It also display spam popups to cheat you buy useless products or services
- 3. It can create a bunch of commercial ads on every webpage you are browsing.
- 4. It can be installed on your computer slightly.
- 5. It can alters regsitry files to mess up entire system
- 6. It may gather your sensitive information you input online with tracking codes
- 7. It is also used to help cyber criminal infiltrate your system remotely
FVD Speed Dial Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of FVD Speed Dial with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete FVD Speed Dial Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of FVD Speed Dial with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the FVD Speed Dial manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during FVD Speed Dial manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove FVD Speed Dial safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall FVD Speed Dial and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click FVD Speed Dial or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove FVD Speed Dial from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select FVD Speed Dial and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select FVD Speed Dial and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select FVD Speed Dial and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove FVD Speed Dial associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of FVD Speed Dial from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by FVD Speed Dial and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<FVD Speed Dial>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete FVD Speed Dial with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove FVD Speed Dial completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove FVD Speed Dial and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove FVD Speed Dial and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by FVD Speed Dial:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by FVD Speed Dial and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the FVD Speed Dial virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing FVD Speed Dial
To avoid FVD Speed Dial coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.