My Couponize Ads
My Couponize is not an application that will provide you useful information about shopping, discounts, coupons or any other recommendation, as it claimed, but is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) which will bring you damage. It could not be more worse if you have this My Couponize adware on your PC. And none of browsers could escape from it, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari.
My Couponize could not be more harmful. First of all, it will display numerous ads with intend content . And it will not only infect your browsers buy also your programs. For instance, when you are browsing your facebook about the news from your friends, a small box will appear in the bottom right corner. And it will remind you some news from your friends, while My Couponize misleads you to another sites when you click on it.
And then, My Couponize becomes carrying on some deep scams. It is used by scam artist. It will detect all your online information. Not only what you buy now and then, but also how you pay for it. And your accounts, passwords, your ID , your phone number, and even your signature will be used latter in some fraud. If the stranger call you with your real information, you will easily believe in him and take him as your friends. And then, you will lose your online money and other deposit as well.
All in all, it is a bad strategy to keep My Couponize on your PC, and you should take measures to get it removal as soon as possible.
Bad Issus Caused by My Couponize Virus
1. It can execute numerous harmful tasks to take up lots CPU and RAM space
2. It leads everything run slowly and causes system death or crash
3. It adds malicious browser extensions to present you endless ads and spam popups
4. It can get your PC infected with other infections like Spyware,Adware, Browser Hijacker and Ransomware
5. It causes malfunctions of many programs or system functions
6. It can be used to collect your privacy and personal information such as password, credit card information.
My Couponize Removal Instructions
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of My Couponize with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
(Windows OS) Plan B – Delete My Couponize Automatically from Windows PC (Easy and Safe For All PC Users)
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove My Couponize Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy and Safe For All Mac OS Users)
(Windows OS) Plan A – Get Rid of My Couponize with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the My Couponize manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during My Couponize manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove My Couponize safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall My Couponize and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click My Couponize or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove My Couponize from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select My Couponize and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select My Couponize and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select My Couponize and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove My Couponize associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of My Couponize from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by My Couponize and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<My Couponize>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
(Windows OS) Plan B – Delete My Couponize Automatically from Windows PC
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove My Couponize completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove My Couponize and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove My Couponize and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by My Couponize:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by My Couponize and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security:
In case the My Couponize virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security with 60 days free trail here:
(Mac OS) Plan C – Remove My Couponize Automatically from Mac OS Computer (Easy For All Mac OS Users)
In case your system has been attacked by My Couponize and other infections, MacKeeper will be the easiest and fastest way to clean up them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and powerful Mac protection and optimization software which helps you keep your Mac clean, fast and safe. Mackeeper is one of the best Mac OS security software designed to offer Mac users with best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its users and it is winning trust from more and more users. As a 16 in 1 application is the most advanced way to care for your Mac. It is worth to get it. Follow steps below to delete the threats now:
1. Download and Install MacKeeper by clicking the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac and remove all infections and fix all problems:
3. If the Find & Fix did not solve all issues, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a package of 16 applications, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac and everything will become easy and convenient on your machine. Here are some powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft fraud (phishing), malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing My Couponize
To avoid My Couponize coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.