Do you know how harmful the BlackRuby ransomware is? It is one of the most dangerous virus, the result infected by it will be really miserable for you. And it is obvious to speculate that its harms will be related to the extension. It is a data locker which is new recently and it earns its name by its super perniciousness. If users have infected with this virus, it is better for them to remove it. Otherwise, everything will go in a wrong way from then on.
Like any other data encrytion virus, BlackRuby ransomware can encrypt the files of your PC, both windows and mac. How is this related to the extension? Actually it will add a .BlackRuby extensions after the normal one. And it is a sign for you to find out these files are harmed by ransomware. Users will never know how to open these files and it is also impossible to open it without a key.
BlackRuby Ransom Note
=== Identification Key ===
[redacted] === Identification Key ===
[Can not access your files?] Congratulations, you are now part of our family #BlackRuby Ransomware. The range of this family is wider and bigger every day.
Our hosts welcome our presence because we will give them a scant souvenir from the heart of Earth.
This time, we are guest with a new souvenir called “Black Ruby”. A ruby in black, different, beautiful, and brilliant, which has been bothered to extract those years and you must also endure this hard work to keep it. If you do not have the patience of this difficulty or you hate some of this precious stone, we are willing to receive the price years of mining and finding rubies for your relief and other people of the world who are guests of the black ruby.
So let’s talk a little bit with you without a metaphor and literary terms to understand the importance of the subject.
It does not matter if you’re a small business or you manage a large organization, no matter whether you are a regular user or a committed employee, it’s important that you have a black ruby and to get rid of it, you need to get back to previous situation and we need a next step.
The breadth of this family is not supposed to stop, because we have enough knowledge and you also trust our knowledge.
We are always your backers and guardian of your information at this multi-day banquet and be sure that no one in the world can take it from you except for us who extracts this precious stone.
We need a two-sided cooperation in developing cybersecurity knowledge. The background to this cooperation is a mutual trust, which will result in peace and tranquility, you must pay $650 (USD) worth of Bitcoins for restore your system to the previous state and you are free to choose to stay in this situation or return to the normal.
Do not forget that your opportunity is limited. From these limits you can create golden situations. Be sure we will help you in this way and to know that having a black ruby does not always mean riches. You and your system are poor, poor knowledge of cybersecurity and lack of security on your system!.
[HOW TO DECRYPT FILES] 1. Copy “Identification Key”.
2. Send this key with two encrypted files (less than 5 MB) for trust us to email address “TheBlackRuby@Protonmail.com”.
3. We decrypt your two files and send them to your email.
4. After ensuring the integrity of the files, you must pay $650 (USD) with bitcoin and send transaction code to our email, our bitcoin address is “19S7k3zHphKiYr85T25FnqdxizHcgmjoj1”.
5. You get “Black Ruby Decryptor” Along with the private key of your system.
6. Everything returns to the normal ana your files will be released.
[What is encryption?] Encryption is a reversible modification of information for security reasons but providing full access to it for authorised users.
To become an authorised user and keep the modification absolutely reversible (in other words to have a possibility to decrypt your files) you should have an “Personal identification Key”. But not only it. It is required also to have the special decryption software (in your case “Black Ruby Decryptor” software) for safe and complete decryption of all your files and data.
[Everything is clear for me but what should I do?] The first step is reading these instructions to the end. Your files have been encrypted with the “Black Ruby Ransomware” software; the instructions (“how-to-decrypt-files.txt”) in the folders with your encrypted files are not viruses, they will help you. After reading this text the most part of people start searching in the internet the words the “Black Ruby Ransomware” where they find a lot of ideas, recommendation and instructions, it is necessary to realise that we are the ones who closed the lock on your files and we are the only ones who have this secret key to open them.
[Have you got advice?] [*** Any attempts to get back you files with the third-party tools can be fatal for your encrypted files ***] The most part of the tried-party software change data with the encrypted files to restore it but this cases damage to the files.
Finally it will be impossible to decrypt your files, when you make a puzzle but some items are lost, broken or not put in its place – the puzzle items will never match, the same way the third-party software will ruin your files completely and irreversibly. You should realise that any intervention of the third-party software to restore files encrypted with the Black Ruby Ransomware” software may be fatal for your files.
If you look through this text in the internet and realise that something is wrong with your files but you do not have any instructions to restore your files, please contact your antivirus support.
When you are put in a tight spot, a help message from BlackRuby ransomware will reach you and let you know how to spend a large amount of money for this key. In this case, you should not do as it suggests. Otherwise, it will steal all your money by detecting your bank information and this key is invalid just after a while.
To solve this BlackRuby ransomware, our tech team has produce a useful instruction to assist you. We have tested it in such kind of situations and we promise it is feasible. Please check it and follow it.
BlackRuby ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete BlackRuby ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of BlackRuby ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete BlackRuby ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove BlackRuby ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove BlackRuby ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove BlackRuby ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove BlackRuby ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by BlackRuby ransomware:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by BlackRuby ransomware and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from BlackRuby ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as BlackRuby ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of BlackRuby ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by BlackRuby ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of BlackRuby ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the BlackRuby ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during BlackRuby ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove BlackRuby ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall BlackRuby ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click BlackRuby ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove BlackRuby ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select BlackRuby ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select BlackRuby ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select BlackRuby ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove BlackRuby ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of BlackRuby ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by BlackRuby ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<BlackRuby ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove BlackRuby ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing BlackRuby ransomware
To avoid BlackRuby ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.