Research on .weapologize File Virus
.weapologize File Virus is a data locking Trojan and file encryption ransomware. As other kinds of ransomware, its conduct is a stereotype. We will let you know its trait so that you could know well that the situation is caused by .weapologize File Virus. Even so you may still have problem with this kinds of situations and you don’t know how to solve it.
The alias of .weapologize File Virus is decryption keys scam. So you could know that .weapologize File Virus uses decryption key to cheat users’ money. Several phases are involved. First of all, it will cause an phenomenally system disaster and all the files there cannot be opened any longer. And you will find that it is very obvious that one direction is in the corner. It will let you know that you could pay money in certain accounts to exchange for the decryption keys. If don’t have plans to revoke the current files, you should do this for it.
And .weapologize File Virus has collaborated with the websites for bitcoins which are the main currency in the internet. It does not directly contact the users but ask them to buy some bitcoins to pay. In this way, it could avoid being traced and it will give some commission to the corporate to cover itself.
When you get the decryption keys, don’t be gracing too early, for it is not certainly useful. If I were you, I will first get rid of .weapologize File Virus and then consider to recover the files. Here are some guidance in the below and please follow the lead.
.weapologize File Virus Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete .weapologize File Virus Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of .weapologize File Virus with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete .weapologize File Virus Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove .weapologize File Virus and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .weapologize File Virus completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .weapologize File Virus and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .weapologize File Virus and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by .weapologize File Virus:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by .weapologize File Virus and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from .weapologize File Virus with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .weapologize File Virus was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .weapologize File Virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .weapologize File Virus. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of .weapologize File Virus with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .weapologize File Virus manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .weapologize File Virus manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove .weapologize File Virus safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall .weapologize File Virus and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .weapologize File Virus or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .weapologize File Virus from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select .weapologize File Virus and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select .weapologize File Virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select .weapologize File Virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .weapologize File Virus associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .weapologize File Virus from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by .weapologize File Virus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.weapologize File Virus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove .weapologize File Virus from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .weapologize File Virus
To avoid .weapologize File Virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.