About Smart Shop Save
Smart Shop Save will pop up when on your browsers when you are surfing the web, and it showcases as a search engine and it is a misleading search engine which will mislead you to the fake results with the making up content but fake links. And when it changes your default homepage or search engine, you can do nothing to stop it.
Smart Shop Save is a browser hijacker in nature. It is able to hijack your browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. No matter how careful you are, you can’t avoid it. When it enters your PC, it will overthrow the your whole browsers system without consent.
On the one hand, the Smart Shop Save search engine will seduce you to use it by all means so that it can be redirected to other websites or download the freeware. To increase its possibilities, it will enable the ads on your browsers and all kinds of ads cover banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, etc.. And many unsafe problems of your PC are raised by it from then on.
On the other hand, Smart Shop Save is able to spy on the online activities. Your information, including your accounts, passwords, your ID , your phone number, and even your signature, will be used to steal your money and leak your privacy. When you finally decide to remove Smart Shop Save, you could refer to the removal guides.
Smart Shop Save Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Smart Shop Save with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Smart Shop Save Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Smart Shop Save with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Smart Shop Save manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Smart Shop Save manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Smart Shop Save safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Smart Shop Save and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Smart Shop Save or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Smart Shop Save from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Smart Shop Save and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Smart Shop Save and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Smart Shop Save and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Smart Shop Save associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Smart Shop Save from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Smart Shop Save and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Smart Shop Save>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Smart Shop Save with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Smart Shop Save completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Smart Shop Save and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove Smart Shop Save and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing Smart Shop Save and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Smart Shop Save:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Smart Shop Save and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Smart Shop Save
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Smart Shop Save
To avoid Smart Shop Save coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.