.RedEye File Ransomware Description
.RedEye File Ransomware is a high-risk computer virus belong to file locking Trojan. It infiltrates the security-vulnerable computer silently and allows remote attacker to access the compromised computer to execute codes that encrypt users’ personal files with nasty extension. Once it lurks into your PC, it tries to open the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection on your computer using default user name and password list. It utilizes this open channel in order to access network shared resources and spread a copy of .RedEye File Ransomware files.
.RedEye File Ransomware facilitates the hacker to intrude your PC, thus the hacker execute codes hijack your files and block your access to all of them. It pop up warnings to ask you follow instruction to visit hacker’s website decrypt your files with lots of money. Worse still it can be used by hacker to steal your confidential information such as banking login details, thus they can take all your money in the account. .RedEye File Ransomware is no doubt a severe threat to your PC, it’s highly recommended to remove it with as early as you can, follow steps here to remove it quickly:
.RedEye File Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete .RedEye File Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of .RedEye File Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete .RedEye File Ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove .RedEye File Ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .RedEye File Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .RedEye File Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .RedEye File Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 3 Save back your important files from .RedEye File Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .RedEye File Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .RedEye File Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .RedEye File Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of .RedEye File Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .RedEye File Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .RedEye File Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove .RedEye File Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall .RedEye File Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .RedEye File Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .RedEye File Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select .RedEye File Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select .RedEye File Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select .RedEye File Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .RedEye File Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .RedEye File Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by .RedEye File Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.RedEye File Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove .RedEye File Ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .RedEye File Ransomware
To avoid .RedEye File Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.