What is .Lime Extension Ransomware?
.Lime Extension Ransomware is a extremely harmful data encryption Trojan and it also belongs to the money goer virus. It is famous for its super control power. As long as it gets into the computer system, it is able to infect all parts here, including all the files and programs here. So we don’t think it is a good idea to keep it on your PC. If you don’t know how to find it out from your PC, please check the article below.
|Basic Info on Lime Ransomware
How does .Lime Extension Ransomware get ransom from you ?
The purpose of .Lime Extension Ransomware is to get money from your PC. It will first blackmail your files. After it infects, the format of files will go wrong with the extension name adding strange suffix like .crypt, .crypz, .cryptz, .micro. Whatever you want to open, you will receive a warning message that these files are encrypted and you need apply decryption key to open them. Then, you have no choice to buy the decryption key from it.
What is the other damage .Lime Extension Ransomware caused to your PC besides ransom?
Do you think all things will be recovered after you make the payment? Not exactly. .Lime Extension Ransomware will still control your system and it will keep monitoring your online activities. So it is already ready to display danger on your system to blackmail you once more. In the other hand, your privacy is possibly spilled. Thus, we insist that you should ignore its requirement and seek help from other sources. Here we provide you some guides, and please follow them.
.Lime Extension Ransomware Removal Instructions
Plan A – Delete .Lime Extension Ransomware Automatically and Recover the Infected Files (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan B – Get Rid of .Lime Extension Ransomware with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Click the Tabs Below to Choose Plan A (Auto Removal) or Plan B (Manual Removal)
Plan A – Delete .Lime Extension Ransomware Automatically from Windows PC
Automatic Removal is an PC security solution that relies on Professional Anti-malware Tools. It is always the best, fastest and safest way for PC users to beat computer virus and malware. We recommend all PC users choose this easy way to remove .Lime Extension Ransomware and any other PC threats:
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove .Lime Extension Ransomware completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove .Lime Extension Ransomware and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove .Lime Extension Ransomware and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegCurePro.
1. Click download button below to Download RegCurePro:
2. Run RegCureProSetup to install RegCurePro:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Click to Scan to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by .Lime Extension Ransomware:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Fix All to fix Registry corrupted by .Lime Extension Ransomware and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 Try to Recover Your Corrupted Files with Stella Windows Data Recovery Tool.
1. Click the button below to download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery , and Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the infected files :
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
Step 4 Save back your important files from .Lime Extension Ransomware with Data Recovery Pro:
Note – File-encrypting ransomare such as .Lime Extension Ransomware was designed with various malicious codes, if you want to rescue your files, you need to try you luck with different tools, now install Data Recovery Pro to detect your files:
– Click the button below to download and install Data Recovery Pro:
– Click START SCAN to find all types of your files:
– Select your file and click RECOVER to fix them:
Note: This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of .Lime Extension Ransomware ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We do not guarantee that the software or tools listed in the article can restore your files encrypted by .Lime Extension Ransomware. The virus is the worst ransomwre in the history, and its damages to every computer is different, thus not all the users can be lucky enough to get files back. Best wishes to you.)
Plan B – Get Rid of .Lime Extension Ransomware with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the .Lime Extension Ransomware manual removal, please confirm the following things:
1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually;
2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts;
3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake;
4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during .Lime Extension Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan B will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan A which helps you detect and remove .Lime Extension Ransomware safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegCurePro.
Step 1 – Uninstall .Lime Extension Ransomware and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .Lime Extension Ransomware or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove .Lime Extension Ransomware from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select .Lime Extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select .Lime Extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select .Lime Extension Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove .Lime Extension Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of .Lime Extension Ransomware from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by .Lime Extension Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.Lime Extension Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Even though you can remove .Lime Extension Ransomware from your computer, the encrypted files will still cannot be accessed, so you still need to rely on professional Data Recovery Tools. Here we recommends two great tools for you:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing .Lime Extension Ransomware
To avoid .Lime Extension Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.