PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension is very hazardous Windows infection that can silently get into your PC by using your system security bugs. Once it is loaded on your system, it can mess up your machine and cause big problems to you.
PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension infection is more aggressive and destructive than common trojan. It builds a remote channel to connect your system with a malware sever, thus it can pour various threats to your system and damage all the things seriously. PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension generates harmful processes to cause 100% use of CPU, thus your system speed will be strikingly slowed down. Meanwhile, you will encounter system crash and BSOD very often, and these system crash may lead you lose important files opening.
Furthermore, some malware will be installed by PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension without consent, and these malware will corrupt some legitimate apps and may display fake warning to cheat you to buy its full version. The worst situation is that, PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension is able to write codes your browser to help the hacker steal your crucial information. It is clear that the PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension is a huge threat to your PC and it needs to be removed with any delaying.
More Problems from PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension Virus
1. It can compromise your firewall and antivirus to introduce more infections
2. It alters your browser to force you to visit unsafe websites filled with scam advertisements
3. It takes up high system resources and strikingly slows down your computer speed
4. It damages system files to crash down your system constantly
5. It can be used by cyber criminals for stealing your personal information.
PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension
To avoid PUP.Optional.AceWebExtension coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.