Do You Know How Dangerous the F.piesearch.com Is?
Lately, dozens of users have compliant that their homepage and search machine are changed to a suspicious website, and the domain is F.piesearch.com. It looks like a search page that will do the same job as other search engine. However it is bogus. users depicted it as that their computer is totally out of order once F.piesearch.com enters their computer.
Our team recognizes F.piesearch.com as a browser hijacker, and it is produced by adware. as the first time that F.piesearch.com adware come into your PC, it bottles up on your browsers as plug-ins, banners, extension, add-ons, and so on. Normally, users cannot see it as an independent objects. at the same time, adware is able to distribute tens of thousands of ads which will squeeze on your screen. And it can open the door for its browser hijackers to infect the browsers.
As you know, F.piesearch.com will carry on numerous fraud once it shows up on your PC, and the old trick is to play like as a search engine. When you input some works in the blanket, and click search, the results are led to the google. However, it is not all the same, it will fabricate several fake news on the top lists so that users can click it. and then users are led to other unsafe websites or freeware. In this way, f.piesearch.com can cause several loopholes for your operating system.
F.piesearch.com will also help its adware by enabling the ads by adware flooding your PC. to prevent this troubles happening repeatedly, we recommend you the following removal guides.
f.piesearch.com Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of f.piesearch.com with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete f.piesearch.com Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of f.piesearch.com with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the f.piesearch.com manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during f.piesearch.com manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove f.piesearch.com safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall f.piesearch.com and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click f.piesearch.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove f.piesearch.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select f.piesearch.com and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select f.piesearch.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select f.piesearch.com and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove f.piesearch.com associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of f.piesearch.com from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by f.piesearch.com and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<f.piesearch.com>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete f.piesearch.com with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove f.piesearch.com completely.
1. Click download button below to open SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Download Free Scanner button to get SpyHunter
3. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove f.piesearch.com and hiding threats.
5. Click Fix Threats to remove f.piesearch.com and other viruses completely.
(SpyHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for removing f.piesearch.com and all detected threats.)
Step 2 – Get back you brand-new PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to open RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Click Free PC Diagnosis button to get RegHunter:
3. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
4. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by f.piesearch.com:
5. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by f.piesearch.com and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
(RegHunter only offers free diagnosis, you need to purchase the full version for fixing Registry and optimize your system.)
6. Now restart your system to complete the removal of f.piesearch.com
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing f.piesearch.com
To avoid f.piesearch.com coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.