Do You Know How Dangerous the Yontoo Shop Is?
As its name implied, Yontoo Shop is an application to display you with deals and coupons and it serves as a shopping assistance. But when you get acquaintance with it, you will be confused for it is links always different from what it claims. It is brought in by the bundle with the third party application and it can install itself on your PC without consent.
With Yontoo Shop on your PC, it is not only the problem for your PC system, but also a severe issue for your data and information security. On the one hand, it is able to make up the ads with your favorable information it detects from your online moves. And this content is just to attract you, and it’s nothing to do with the content of the link. If you click on Yontoo Shop ads, you will be tricked to download various freeware on your PC, which will cause burden on your PC system.
On the other hand, Yontoo Shop adware is capable of hijacking your Browsers and changing your settings, as well as it is able to weaken your firewall system. Therefore, it can open the back doors for virus. In this way, your data and personal information will be used to elicit your money.
As Yontoo Shop is normally dedicated by its developer who is good at writing programming, it is not easy to get it deleted directly. And for some of users, they can’t even detect the existence of adware. Here we provide you the helpful steps as below so as to assist you.
Various Problems Caused by Yontoo Shop
1. Your browser homepage and favorite search engine like Google, Yahoo Searches are changed without consent
2. It freezes up your computer by overly use your system resources
3. Common opertaions such as opening program and shutting down computer are become sluggish
4. It can corrupt your windows registry and give you severe system malfuncions
5. It can be used to deploy annoying pop up ads to interrupt your web-surfing
6. It is used to collect your private information and share them with scammer
Yontoo Shop Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Yontoo Shop with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Yontoo Shop Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Yontoo Shop with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Yontoo Shop manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Yontoo Shop manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Yontoo Shop safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Yontoo Shop and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Yontoo Shop or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Yontoo Shop from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Yontoo Shop and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Yontoo Shop and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Yontoo Shop and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Yontoo Shop associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Yontoo Shop from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Yontoo Shop and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Yontoo Shop>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Yontoo Shop with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Yontoo Shop completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Yontoo Shop and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Yontoo Shop and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Yontoo Shop:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Yontoo Shop and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the Yontoo Shop virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Yontoo Shop
To avoid Yontoo Shop coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.