Horrible Things about SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo You Should Know
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo is secret items for many computer users since they will never know where it is on your PC but it has already been there for a while. And when it infects your PC, the early sigh is that your PC will operate slowly, and even you use some professional software to speed it up, nothing improves but gets worse; and the later is that the whole system is shut up and you have to give up your documents when you restart the system. In this case, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo is counted as a kind of Trojan, and it has the same feature with the rest of these family. So please be careful!
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo is able to sneak into your PC traceless. And there are some common ways, and they are porn websites, spam email, freeware installer and fake software update links. For example, the spam email will appear with an attachment which many in the form of TXT, DOC, or HTML. And it is inevitable that you will open it in case something important is omitted. But later, you will find that it is broken and can’t be read, so you quickly forget this things. However, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo is secretly installed on your system without your permission and notice.
In another words, it is hard for normal users to prevent SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo from infecting. But we can help you to check it out and remove it soon. Please check the following guides.
Terrible System Performance Caused by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Virus
- 1. It slow download speed of entire system and makes everything difficult to respond
- 2. Annoying fake alerts and ads keep popping up to disturb you when you surf the internet
- 3. It damages your registry to make your computer filled with security exploits
- 4. It may disable many programs or even system functions of your computer.
- 5. It rediects you to dangerous websites conatining more infections
- 6. It silently permite remote access request to help unknown person enter your PC to steal your files
- 7. It uses advanced tracking technique to spy on your PC activities and get your priavcy
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
To avoid SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.