What is FixBrowserRedirect Popup?
FixBrowserRedirect Popup is caused by ad-supported application. Regarding popup, one of the distinguished feature is that their domains are always make up with disorder letter and number. For innocent users, they are always afraid to delete such domain they could not understand and they will prone to believe in such application because of limited knowledge. In this case, we can promise you that FixBrowserRedirect Popup is a nasty infection and will do nothing good to your pc.
How does FixBrowserRedirect Popup carry on the fraud?
FixBrowserRedirect Popup is a type of fake updated connection. It displays a report about new version of software. And the updated links are attached. If you click on the download button, you start to download redundant freeware and it gets commission in this way.
After hearing this description, you may take it as a joke and think you are not stupid, but it sure happens every day on your pc. For example, when your pdf reader pops up a news to ask you to update the current version, will you really doubt it and change to the official sites? Normally, you won’t. You will accept its advisor directly, and that’s why it is feasible for this scam.
How does FixBrowserRedirect Popup popup infect your pc?
FixBrowserRedirect Popup enters you pc by malicious freeware, and in another word, adware is the producer of FixBrowserRedirect Popup. As you know, adware is a capable application. It is able to hijack your browsers and then acquire relevant information to make up the ads. It is also capable of making path for popup ads. And that is the process for FixBrowserRedirect Popup infecting your pc. As a result, you need to delete this malware immediately, and we advise you to keep following removal guides to make it workable.
Various Problems Caused by FixBrowserRedirect Popup
1. Your browser homepage and favorite search engine like Google, Yahoo Searches are changed without consent
2. It freezes up your computer by overly use your system resources
3. Common opertaions such as opening program and shutting down computer are become sluggish
4. It can corrupt your windows registry and give you severe system malfuncions
5. It can be used to deploy annoying pop up ads to interrupt your web-surfing
6. It is used to collect your private information and share them with scammer
FixBrowserRedirect Popup Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of FixBrowserRedirect Popup with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete FixBrowserRedirect Popup Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of FixBrowserRedirect Popup with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the FixBrowserRedirect Popup manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during FixBrowserRedirect Popup manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall FixBrowserRedirect Popup and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click FixBrowserRedirect Popup or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select FixBrowserRedirect Popup and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select FixBrowserRedirect Popup and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select FixBrowserRedirect Popup and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of FixBrowserRedirect Popup from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by FixBrowserRedirect Popup and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<FixBrowserRedirect Popup>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete FixBrowserRedirect Popup with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove FixBrowserRedirect Popup and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Note: If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by FixBrowserRedirect Popup:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by FixBrowserRedirect Popup and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
Step 3 (Optional) – Re-scan your computer with 100% Free Avast Internet Security 2015:
In case the FixBrowserRedirect Popup virus still stays on your computer, please use free version of Avast Internet Security 2015 to scan your entire system and remove all detected threats. It can provides overall protection to your computer and secure your online activities and secure your privacy. Now download Avast Internet Security 2015 with 60 days free trail here:
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing FixBrowserRedirect Popup
To avoid FixBrowserRedirect Popup coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.
This article should NOT be mistaken for being associated in any way with the promotion or endorsement of malware. The purpose of this article is to inform readers on the detection and removal of malware and should not be taken out of context for purposes of associating this website with malware, All information provided on this article is “as is” for educational purpose only.