Do You Know How Dangerous the Trojan.Agent.BLYI Is?
According to our team’s researches on Trojan.Agent.BLYI virus, this Trojan Horse can be listed as Severe computer threat because it is able to open backdoor on your system silently and assist remote attacker and other infections invade your PC. Virus maker uses various ways to distribute Trojan.Agent.BLYI virus online secretly: First of all, Trojan.Agent.BLYI is packed in free download software, media file, game and torrents, once you open the free files, the Trojan takes its chance to get into your system at once; besides, it is embedded on ads or links on risky websites such as porn sites, if you visit such sites and click any thing, Trojan.Agent.BLYI can sneak into your PC also.
As we mentioned, Trojan.Agent.BLYI can permit remote access of infections and hacker, so how does it achieve that? Let’s reveal it clearly. Once the threat is loaded, your system Registry will become its first target. Trojan.Agent.BLYI hack in Registry to alter crucial system files to weaken system security, and then it adds malicious files to Registry to execute its tasks – building connection with remote server. It will establish a connection between your computer and remote server hosted by cyber criminal, thus more and more viruses and malware will be downloaded to damage your PC. Among the downloaded infections, a kind of backdoor trojan will be activated, thus hacker can use the security bugs caused by it to access your system remotely. In that situation, you not only have to sustain the poor system performance, but severe security risk on your privacy and files. If you want to avoid more troubles, it’s wise to delete Trojan.Agent.BLYI as soon as you detect it.
What Damages Will Trojan.Agent.BLYI Virus Caused?
- It makes your system perform slowly and even cause constant blue screen.
- It flood your hard drive with lots of junk files
- It installs more malicious programs into computer withot your knowledge
- It often redirects you to advertising pages or phishing websites
- It put your sensitive information and personal files at risk by opening backdoor for hacker
Trojan.Agent.BLYI Removal Instructions
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan.Agent.BLYI with Manual Solution (Only For PC Experts with Top Techniques)
Plan B – Delete Trojan.Agent.BLYI Automatically with SpyHunter (Easy For All PC Users)
Plan A – Get Rid of Trojan.Agent.BLYI with Manual Solution
For the safety of your computer, before you start the Trojan.Agent.BLYI manual removal, please confirm the following things: 1. You have rich experience for removing virus and malware manually; 2. Your PC techniques reach the level of PC experts; 3. You are very familiar with Registry and clearly know that what severe consequence may occur for your mistake; 4. You are able to reverse the wrong operations during Trojan.Agent.BLYI manual removal. If you do not fulfill the above conditions, Plan A will be risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to choose Plan B which helps you detect and remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI safely and easily with SpyHunter and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Uninstall Trojan.Agent.BLYI and all malware from Control Panel.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “control panel” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Click Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Trojan.Agent.BLYI or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall:
Step 2 – Remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
On Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> click Chrome menu > click Tools> click Extension> select Trojan.Agent.BLYI and unwanted extensions> click trash bin
On Firefox: Open Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > select Add-ons > select Trojan.Agent.BLYI and unwanted extensions and add-ons > remove it with Disable or Remove button.
On IE: Open Internet Explorer >click Tools > click Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> select Trojan.Agent.BLYI and unwanted extensions and add-ons > click Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI associated hijacker)
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > select A specific page or pages under “Open with” > select Custom to type your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Click More (…) > click Settings > Click View advanced settings > Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> type your favorite search engine >click Add as default.
Step 3 – Delete malicious files of Trojan.Agent.BLYI from Registry.
1. Press “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Input “regedit” in Run window and hit Enter key to open Registry:
3. Locate and remove registry files created by Trojan.Agent.BLYI and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Trojan.Agent.BLYI>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Delete Trojan.Agent.BLYI with Infections Quick Removal Tool
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI completely.
1. Click download button below to safely Download SpyHunter :
Note: Spyhunter’s free version is only used to detect threats on your PC, if you want to remove those detected threats, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Start New Scan to search and remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI and hiding threats.
4. Click Fix Threats to remove Trojan.Agent.BLYI and other viruses completely.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your PC with RegHunter.
1. Click download button below to Download RegHunter:
Note: RegHunter’s free version is only used to detect registry errors on your PC, if you want to fix the detected errors, you will need to purchase the full version of RegHunter. If you no longer want to keep RegHunter on your computer, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to install RegHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, please click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to search damaged registry files and system errors caused by Trojan.Agent.BLYI:
4. Once the scan finishes, please click Repair All Errors to fix Registry corrupted by Trojan.Agent.BLYI and optimize system to make it run as a new system:
5. Now restart your system to complete the removal of Trojan.Agent.BLYI
Warm Reminder – Something You Should Know After Removing Trojan.Agent.BLYI
To avoid Trojan.Agent.BLYI coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
– You should always choose Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.